+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remote work PNP

contactrajesh

Oct 4, 2020
Hello, I got BCPNP via International graduate stream and will be submitting my PR application shortly. I got a remote full-time job offer from a company based out of Toronto. The company does not have an office in BC.

I intend to permanently settle in BC and work remotely for the company.

Request to clarify whether this is legal and doesn't violate the PNP. Do I need to clarify this my PR application and what proofs I can submit to validate my claims. I have an 1year rental agreement in Vancouver.

Thanks,

Sunny2801

Dec 22, 2017
Hello, I got BCPNP via International graduate stream and will be submitting my PR application shortly. I got a remote full-time job offer from a company based out of Toronto. The company does not have an office in BC.

I intend to permanently settle in BC and work remotely for the company.

Request to clarify whether this is legal and doesn't violate the PNP. Do I need to clarify this my PR application and what proofs I can submit to validate my claims. I have an 1year rental agreement in Vancouver.

Thanks,
No need to mention anything. Keep the process simple and smooth. Go apply for PR.

Cath621

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
I guess as long as you reside in BC, meaning you have a residence address, and drivers license, utility bills, billing addresses etc with this address, you will be fine.

But just my 2 cents and Im not a professional