+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical to PPR Timeline?

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
What's the rationale for requesting for remed if there is no intention to issue PPR? I read some people did remed, and nothing happened, and a year later were asked to remed again.
I hate being a conspiracy theorist here but I'll stick to this opinion unless proven otherwise (which means "unless they issue me a PPR", but perhaps even after that).
I am almost certain it is a subtle way to filter out some applicants who look less desirable than others. Since technically Express Entry has no country or skillset limits, they can't say "we want only software engineers without kids from countries A & B" or "we want healthcare professionals currently residing in the UK or USA", IRCC just processes the more desirable ones and puts applications of a lesser priority on a hold of sorts. Maybe not an indefinite hold. If you look at the trackers, it happened pre-covid as well.
Conspiracy theory session over, thank you. :)

robasket3535

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hey everyone, this morning I woke up with very emotional feeling that I’ve finally received my golden email today after 2 years and 8 months of waiting. I would like to thank people in this group who have given me the advice and encouragement. And I’m sure for those who haven’t received it, it will be you soon. Below is my timeline:

AOR: 2019 May

FSW EE

COR: Taiwan

VO: Ottawa

1st Remed done and passed: 2020 Sep

2nd Remed done and passed: 2021 Dec

Latest GU: 8 Jan 2022

PPR: 12 Jan 2022

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Is being vaccinated a factor in receiving PPR sooner than later? When we redid our medicals, the first thing the physician asked for was our vaccination cards. And he had to answer yes or no on us being vaccinated…

robasket3535

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Is being vaccinated a factor in receiving PPR sooner than later? When we redid our medicals, the first thing the physician asked for was our vaccination cards. And he had to answer yes or no on us being vaccinated…
I think so. I was requested to provide vaccination card when I did my last remed in dec 2021.

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Just got off the call with IRCC.

Below is the latest status -
what is the primary VO - Ottawa

eligibility - Passed on 10th Jan
criminality - Working
security - Working
info sharing - Complete

Nothing much can be done apart from wait :(

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Just received my RFV Mail! Details below:

FSW-O
Vo: Ottawa
Aor: Feb 2020
First medical passed: Feb 2020
First Medical expired: Jan 2021
Application approved: Sept 2020
Remedical Request: Dec 1st 2021
Remedical done: Dec 3rd 2021
Remedical Passed: Dec 5th 2021
RFV Mail: Jan 13 2022

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Just received my RFV Mail! Details below:

FSW-O
Vo: Ottawa
Aor: Feb 2020
First medical passed: Feb 2020
First Medical expired: Jan 2021
Application approved: Sept 2020
Remedical Request: Dec 1st 2021
Remedical done: Dec 3rd 2021
Remedical Passed: Dec 5th 2021
RFV Mail: Jan 13 2022
Congrats! What is your country of residence? Did you receive a ghost update in your account a few days prior to the RFV email?
(yes, I am anxiously waiting and checking my account like 100 times a day for a GU)

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Congrats! What is your country of residence? Did you receive a ghost update in your account a few days prior to the RFV email?
(yes, I am anxiously waiting and checking my account like 100 times a day for a GU)
Thank you my friend.
COR is Haiti. I didn’t get any GU. I couldn’t login into my account and still can’t…

Reactions: vsfedotov