+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical to PPR Timeline?

May 20, 2021
Has anyone who submitted their re-medicals in Jan/Feb/March/April receive their AL letter or PPR? For VO = New Delhi?

What is the current timeline considering Covid?

Sukh95

Sep 12, 2020
Has anyone who submitted their re-medicals in Jan/Feb/March/April receive their AL letter or PPR? For VO = New Delhi?

What is the current timeline considering Covid?
Did you get your remedicals pass ?
I submitted my remedicals on 4th feb and it's not yet updated in my account

Fasasia

Jun 22, 2015
Can anyone suggest reason for this situation;
I got re-medical request on January 5 for me and spouse excluding our 1 year old daughter. Our daughter’s medical was meant to expire by February 2021 while ours expired in December 2020.
We proactively had the re-medical for 3 of us on January 27, 2021 and on February 4, we got medical passed update on our profile.
By the end of February 2021, Medical status on our profile changed to ‘ You do not need medical examination’ , which is still showing till date.
Could this be as a result of our daughter’s previous medical that expired in February?
I need to know if anyone had ever seen this scenario before.
Thanks

AshJ19

Sep 18, 2020
Hello everyone, could you kindly share the process of remedical; do we have to do all the test again? Or just meet the docter?

Anyone who got it done in India - please let me know. Thank you soo much.

apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020
I applied for my GCMS notes, and my application Final section says Approved. I am assuming that everything is done, I see everything passed except security, and I haven't gotten any re-medical request. It expired a month ago,

is it okay to do re-medical in advance or should I wait for the request? please let me know if anyone is in such situation.

Reactions: John david

John david

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
I applied for my GCMS notes, and my application Final section says Approved. I am assuming that everything is done, I see everything passed except security, and I haven't gotten any re-medical request. It expired a month ago,

is it okay to do re-medical in advance or should I wait for the request? please let me know if anyone is in such situation.
I guess they will extend it for you

apprajapati

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-08-2020
I read the re-medical part, and it is quite helpful. So basically should wait rather than doing it in advance because there may be a chance of them extending it.... thank you, appreciate it. @caipsnotes

Reactions: caipsnotes

Rinoa

Aug 30, 2021
Hi! Anyone has a remedical and was already given PPR? I had my re-medical last Feb2021, my account is already updated as passed after that no updates until now :(