Remedical to PPR Timeline?

zubinator

Aug 12, 2018
Sydney / New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
so u got remed and pp from ndvo? any GU after remed passed till ppr?
Yes NDVO issued / processed 2nd medicals (remed) and PPR

Not sure what you mean by GU. I am assuming you are asking if any ADR (Additional Document Request) was made? Na, they didn’t ask me for anything additional after Remeds.

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
Yes NDVO issued / processed 2nd medicals (remed) and PPR

Not sure what you mean by GU. I am assuming you are asking if any ADR (Additional Document Request) was made? Na, they didn’t ask me for anything additional after Remeds.
No I mean Ghost Update. where you login and status says SUBMITTED or APPLICATION/PROFILE UPDATED.

preethi16

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
F
Stream and AOR: EE FSW Outland & April 2018
Date initial Medical Expired: Dec 2018
Date Remedical Requested: 23rd Nov 20
Date Remedical Given: 11th Dec 20
Date Remedical Passed: 16th Dec 20
Date for PPR: Feb 1st week 2021

Finally got PPR after 1013 days (33 months 7 days) - 2 years 9 months 7 days

And still the journey is not over yet. I am guessing a month at-least to receive the passport back after stamping. And probably after that a few more weeks for biometric and probably then got to wait for Canada to lift travel restrictions hopefully by end of 2021. Lol. That’s life.
From Dec 2018 to 23rd Nov 2020..no updates??
This was pre covid application. ☹

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Date initial Medical Expired: Dec 2018
Date Remedical Requested: 23rd Nov 20
Date Remedical Given: 11th Dec 20
Date Remedical Passed: 16th Dec 20
Date for PPR: Feb 1st week 2021

Finally got PPR after 1013 days (33 months 7 days) - 2 years 9 months 7 days

And still the journey is not over yet. I am guessing a month at-least to receive the passport back after stamping. And probably after that a few more weeks for biometric and probably then got to wait for Canada to lift travel restrictions hopefully by end of 2021. Lol. That’s life.
Arent the biometrics done before the PPR? or have they asked for it again?

Reactions: Babst

Param143

Mar 15, 2020
Applied on 19 Nov, biometrics done and updated on 27 Nov, received AIP on 26 Jan. I was asked for Remedical as IRCC sent me a mail consisting 1017E form. I had my medical done and updated and Hospital recieved response from IRCC that my medical has been updated and merged on 9 February. How much it takes for next response? Will i get PPR that means ?

zubinator

Aug 12, 2018
Sydney / New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Arent the biometrics done before the PPR? or have they asked for it again?
Update: CPR (CoPR received on 20th February)

Initial Medical Expired: Dec 2018
Remedical Requested: 23rd Nov 20
Remedical Given: 11th Dec 20
Remedical Passed: 16th Dec 20
PPR: Feb 1st week 2021
SA (partner) passport stamped: Feb 3rd week 2021
Passport / CPR received back: Feb 3rd week 2021

Passport (Mine): no stamping required/Exempted (Citizen of Visa Free Country to Canada)

Biometrics: Both my partner and I are exempted (due to certain reasons)

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all!
I've got my medicals, originally expired in Sep 2020, extended on February 9th, 2021.
Does it mean that PPR is the logical next step? How long is the current timeline from remedicals/medicals extension to PPR now? Did anyone got their medicals extended recently?

FSW-O, US-based, September 2019 AOR.

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Update: CPR (CoPR received on 20th February)

Initial Medical Expired: Dec 2018
Remedical Requested: 23rd Nov 20
Remedical Given: 11th Dec 20
Remedical Passed: 16th Dec 20
PPR: Feb 1st week 2021
SA (partner) passport stamped: Feb 3rd week 2021
Passport / CPR received back: Feb 3rd week 2021

Passport (Mine): no stamping required/Exempted (Citizen of Visa Free Country to Canada)

Biometrics: Both my partner and I are exempted (due to certain reasons)
That’s great so you are good to go?

lucky it did not take much time to get your PPR after medicals.. hoping for the same from my side. Remedicals requested on Dec 30 2020, given on Jan 16th 2021 and Passed on Jan 27th 2021. Hope it doesn’t take more than a few months for PPR.

good luck to you guys!

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hi all!
I've got my medicals, originally expired in Sep 2020, extended on February 9th, 2021.
Does it mean that PPR is the logical next step? How long is the current timeline from remedicals/medicals extension to PPR now? Did anyone got their medicals extended recently?

FSW-O, US-based, September 2019 AOR.
Hello,

My initial medicals expired in Dec 2020, and i was asked to redo them, which i did on Jan 16th 2021 and passed on Jan 27th 2021. I am hoping the next step would be PPR but i have no idea how long that would take, although they know about my timeframe to move to Canada during summer so i hope the COPR is issued within 2-3 months of medicals and not more... Please update me on your status when there's anything new. I will do the same.

What is your VO?

Thanks and good luck!

Juhi28

May 27, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I was reading this chain and found people are very helpful so wanted to ask a query on the same lines, I had submitted my profile on Dec 2018 , a week before I received remedical request which I have completed ,now waiting since then, I was relieved after the request because I thought after that it will take few days until I receive ppr, but does not look that way, I am already depressed it's been more than 2 year for me, Please help for any advise

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I was reading this chain and found people are very helpful so wanted to ask a query on the same lines, I had submitted my profile on Dec 2018 , a week before I received remedical request which I have completed ,now waiting since then, I was relieved after the request because I thought after that it will take few days until I receive ppr, but does not look that way, I am already depressed it's been more than 2 year for me, Please help for any advise
There have been cases in Jan from NDVO who got the PPR after 30-40 days from the remedical pass date. By looks of your case, seems you might have been under Review Required for a long time. As Security is only initiated after the Eligibility is conclusively passed, chances are highly likely that your security check might be under progress (based on the assumption that you received the remeds) and PPR issuance can only be done after it is passed. Again, I am just drawing assumptions and might be wrong. Secondly, there has been no PPR issuance from NDVO AFAIK from the last 3 weeks. Most likely they have put a hold on the issuance as per top orders on account of the rising cases. I anticipate, they should be able to start again by end of March or Mid of April when the New Quarantine (3 day hotel check in) system is in full steam and all the current issues plaguing it (booking, visibility) have been ironed out.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello,

My initial medicals expired in Dec 2020, and i was asked to redo them, which i did on Jan 16th 2021 and passed on Jan 27th 2021. I am hoping the next step would be PPR but i have no idea how long that would take, although they know about my timeframe to move to Canada during summer so i hope the COPR is issued within 2-3 months of medicals and not more... Please update me on your status when there's anything new. I will do the same.

What is your VO?

Thanks and good luck!
Thank you! My VO is Ottawa. I called them yesterday and learned a weird thing. While my own and my wife's medicals have been extended till October 30th, 2021, my kids' medicals are under review. I asked if there any red flags there, or remedicals likely, and the agent responded that "they're just in the queue and haven't been reassessed yet".
I have no idea why is it happening this way. I was hoping to move to Canada by June, this is when our apartment lease in the US expires and the school year is over for the kids. Still hoping. My eligibility was passed precisely a year ago. And then the endless wait began...

The agent confirmed that everything is passed and it's the last step. I asked upfront what's the timeline from this step to PPR, she said she doesn't know, but "it takes us a while to move applications from one stage to another". Very vague and unhelpful...