Aug 12, 2018
Sydney / New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Where is your dependent residing?
Did u call and ask for update?
Yes so I am guessing that’s the cause for delay. I am an Australian who applied initially as a single applicant, got married to an Indian after AOR and also moved to India.
Basically Visa Office is New Delhi.

zubinator

Aug 12, 2018
Sydney / New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Where is your dependent residing?
Did u call and ask for update?
And no I haven’t yet called and asked for update. Should I ? I mean they passed the medicals on 16 Dec 2020, after that I am guessing things would have slowed down with Christmas and New Year and might have just started to pick up now.

anirudh1996

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi guys,

I was asked to complete re-medical in September 2020 and I still haven’t received PPR.
AOR May 2019
EE Outland
VO Ottawa

There has been no updates since it indicates I passed the medical. Raised another web form saying my application is still in progress.
Same.

Passed re-medicals on 12 November, nothing so far.

Reactions: robasket3535

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hello ,

Remedicals requested: December 30 2020
Remedicals done: Jan 16th 2021
Clinic submitted file with medical exams results to IRCC: Jan 25th 2021

IRCC has asked me to redo my medical exam so they can issue me a new copr and visa (as mine have expired in dec 2020 and i couldn't land before due to the travel restrictions)- i have done that 10 days ago and the clinic has uploaded my results on the system yesterday but when i check my application status under the medical section it still says :

Review of medical results
  • We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
Any idea if this takes time to be updated on the IRCC system? Anyone been in this situation?

Please share if in similar situation.

Thank you and good luck to all!

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hi guys, did anyone receive a re-medical exam in Dec 2020. Please update if you have received your PPR.
Hello ,

IRCC has asked me to redo my medical exam so they can issue me a new copr and visa (as mine have expired in dec 2020 and i couldn't land before due to the travel restrictions)- i have done that 10 days ago and the clinic has uploaded my results on the system yesterday but when i check my application status under the medical section it still says :

Any idea if this takes time to be updated on the IRCC system.

Aliasoufan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
If I remember correctly, once they received the result it'll change to We've received .... and then once it's passed then you'll have a new update with a format like this:
Oct 9, 2020 - You have passed your medical.
Hello ,

Any idea if this takes time to be updated on the IRCC system? Anyone been in this situation?

Ashwell17

Feb 21, 2020
Guys I’ve given remedicals on 21st December 2020 & my hospital submitted it to IRCC on 29th December 2020. Today, even after 1 month, Still my remedical is not passed. The status is “we are reviewing the results of your medicals”.
Why so much of delay? Is this normal? I called IRCC but they informed that everything is going good in your case file. Please advice.

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Did you write to them asking for an update. My remedicals passed on dec 6 2020. Aor is July 2018
I did request for a GCMS notes, and they couldn't even fulfill it - Instead I've got a 60 day extension, so I'll getting my notes latest by March.
I've sent multiple webforms, but all the answers are the automated answers that's honestly doesn't even address my questions. So yeah, I did what I can.

Reactions: Govind B

Cadlady

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
I'm also a July 2018 AOR, remedial request on 28th Nov 2020, medicals passed on 23rd Dev 2020, nothing after that. it says background check under process.
Wow! July 2018 till now is a long frustrating wait. I’m Nov 2019 and the wait is killing. The system is so unfair. What is stopping them from clearing off 2018 or giving you guys a tangible update?