+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical to PPR Timeline?

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hi

Did you get any update?
Hi! Nope, nothing moved after my remedical was passed.
I did raise a webform a few days ago and have yet to receive the reply. My GCMS notes will most probably be done by early Nov (I just requested earlier this week).
However, on my Jan AOR thread, I've seen Ottawa has started to issue PPR. We'll see in the next few weeks and I'll update it here if anything!

Stay positive!

Kash1994

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Hi Everyone I applied under CEC and timelines are
AOR: May 2019
Biometric passed : June 2019
Re-med request - oct 8, 2020
Re-med passed - Oct 15 2020

Bow waiting for PPR. Is anyone aware if they are giving PR's to outland CEC or we have to wait for the travel restrictions to get over. Would love to hear if anyone is in the same position
Hi Everyone

I called IRCC to get an update on my file today. Got hold of a really nice representative who informed me you should have received confirmation email by now since medical was the last step on my file and that is done. He mentioned due to limited staff it can take couple of days but i can expect anytime now. Fingers crossed

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hi Everyone

I called IRCC to get an update on my file today. Got hold of a really nice representative who informed me you should have received confirmation email by now since medical was the last step on my file and that is done. He mentioned due to limited staff it can take couple of days but i can expect anytime now. Fingers crossed
What's your country of residence?

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi everyone,
My AOR is 20 August 19 , my medical expired in March 2020.
I received a remed request , my VO is Paris.
Hopefully it is a good sign even though it makes me stress, as once I pass the remed each day of waiting will count double in my mind.

anyone got quick answer after remed request ?
i am FSW btw

Kash1994

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Hi everyone,
My AOR is 20 August 19 , my medical expired in March 2020.
I received a remed request , my VO is Paris.
Hopefully it is a good sign even though it makes me stress, as once I pass the remed each day of waiting will count double in my mind.

anyone got quick answer after remed request ?
i am FSW btw
Hi,

It definitely is a good sign. My Re- Med is passed on oct 15th as well and now just waiting for the final email. All the best!!

Reactions: fputri and Casatoor

Ramanpreet bhullar

Oct 30, 2019
Hi Everyone

Hi Kash1994,
What number did you call from overseas to contact IRCC? Thanks

anirudh1996

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
FSW
Stream and AOR: fsw outland, 20 December 2019
VO : Ottawa (last I checked)
Residence : India
Date initial Medical Expiring: 4 December 2020
Date Remedical Requested: 26 October 2020
Date Remedical Given: waiting for appointment
Date Remedical Passed: --
Date for PPR: --

Last edited:

Kash1994

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Stream and AOR: fsw outland, 20 December 2019
VO : Ottawa (last I checked)
Residence : India
Date initial Medical Expiring: 4 December 2019
Date Remedical Requested: 26 October 2020
Date Remedical Given: waiting for appointment
Date Remedical Passed: --
Date for PPR: --
Hey

Remedical is a good sign. I am in the same boat. All the best!!! Lets hope for the best.

Reactions: anirudh1996

anirudh1996

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi Kash1994,
What number did you call from overseas to contact IRCC? Thanks
Hi
Client Support Centre contact
Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)

You need a Canadian phone number to call them, try using an app called Textnow(it's not on playstore in India, it's on Xioami/vivo/etc appstores or you can download APK file)

Make sure to choose a Canadian area code on that app(416 or 647 or 905 or etc)

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I made my remedicals on Sunday, only 48 hours passed and I am already stressed. I want to see passed in my medicals, then, I will have to wait that someone picks up my file again, sometimes this process is really hard :confused: