+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical Passed - Waiting for PPR - Let's Gather

korg

Feb 15, 2020
Have you tried calling them ? what is your visa office ? Have you seen any recent movements of PR application from that office ? Did you get re-medical request ?

Would you please tell us what was the procedural fairness issue ? Basing on the given timeline it seems that your PPR is near.
1.Delhi VO, India. There are no phone lines and email address where they'd answer queries on status. Calling IRCC direct, hard screened so thats no good. Yes meds, in July and remeds updated in Aug.

2. Ours is a common law application and to prove our relationship we were requested additional PoR.

natnbnt

Apr 30, 2020
Webforms are useless. Have you tried contacting IRCC on phone?
Just got replied from webform, not sure what happen next…
“We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed….”

korg

Feb 15, 2020
Just got replied from webform, not sure what happen next…
“We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible and we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed….”
Cookie cutter response isn't it.

mesha25

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hi Guys. I randomly opened the view submitted docs/upload new tab on the top right corner of the application page and saw that under optional documents it says that it has not been provided and required by 18th October for both me and my spouse who has been added as a dependent. There is no tab to upload anything. I'm confused what it is. Can someone help?

EzzF20

Jan 12, 2022
Hi Guys. I randomly opened the view submitted docs/upload new tab on the top right corner of the application page and saw that under optional documents it says that it has not been provided and required by 18th October for both me and my spouse who has been added as a dependent. There is no tab to upload anything. I'm confused what it is. Can someone help?
When did you apply for PR. It happens to many people so just ignore it. It's a glitch from the system.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
I confirmed that my clinic sent in my remedical reports in April 2022 and my account still reads medical reports action required..
Ive raised a few of webforms (one got acknowledged and they said have everything they need) But its now mid September and the medicals still do not show as "uploaded" or "passed"
I raised GcMs notes that are stuck
Its most upsetting... My PCC expired this month..
Aor: Dec 2020
I understand why you would be upset.

You have taken the right step in asking for the GCMS notes.

In the meanwhile, I would not trust the platform to be an exact representation of your file status... Twenty months after submitting our biometrics, our profile still says "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details".

Reactions: maghool71

Downtown_YYZ Guy

Star Member
Sep 22, 2022
Almost 2.5 years of wait and looks like it will be a while more still.

If it helps anyone understand timeline although there is no pattern reading through other peoples comments.

FSW-O
VO: Delhi
AOR: 13 Feb 2020
First medical passed: Sometime in 2020 can't remember exact date
Biometrics: Feb 2020
Procedural Fairness request: Mar 2021
Remedical Request: 27 Jul 2022
Remedical done: 1 Aug 2022
Remedical Passed: 09 Aug 2022
PPR: Waiting
Hey if you dont mind what was the PFL about

Reactions: Ammar_alshaer

UnDyInG

Apr 2, 2018
CEC ... both PA + dependent inland
AoR: July 8, 2020
BioMetric request on Aug 2020
Schedule A: Jan 2022
Re-medical for my dependent only on Sep 20th...
Medical done on Sep 21st
Re-medical: Passed on Sep 29th

Now, we wait and see :)

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ARPT

Aug 24, 2022
Hi guys,
Got an update that my profile went out of the pool.
Estimation completion date is 20 November 2022.
AOR is October 2019..Can someone help me why my profile went out of the pool?
It's really frustrating when you are just about to get ppr email and your profile goes out of the pool..i have no idea about it..If in case you face similar issue pls guide me

ankitqw1

Oct 10, 2022
Hello guys,
I have a question about a medical examination.Some time back I did my tb test and I was clear as I had a scar in my chest which was there due to pnemonia which i suffered back in days.Now since i did all the procedures like giving sputum for 3 mornings and waited 3 months to do my rexray and finally i was clear of TV. Now do I have to wait for 3 months again or can I provide my tb clear report along with the medical EXAM report for canada? please help this has become hectic for me .