+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical Passed - Waiting for PPR - Let's Gather

Sam Z

Aug 19, 2022
Hello Members,

Has anyone faced the below as me and my wife have just got a notification from IRCC for re-medical

we had initially submitted the medical and up until today it showed medical is passed. Then why are they asking for a remedical again...........Any advise would be highly appreicated.

Gurjit@2021

Apr 28, 2021
Hi everyone

I am in Canada and my wife is in India. I applied for my PR with my wife as dependent. We both got emails with the PR approval letters and invitation to create PR portal to get PR cards. But my wife suppose to receive the PPR instead of getting the portal request. I tried to call IRCC but could not be able to connect.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
your timeline and visa office please. Almost same case medical passed waiting for ppr

Reactions: Gurtaj Sidhu

Gurtaj Sidhu

Aug 26, 2022
Express entry
re medical uploaded on 3rd August 2022
Account status processing ur application. When can I expect PPR.
File lodged- September 2021

Elle.ma

Jan 13, 2021
Hey guys!!! Finally received PPR!

AOR July 09, 2021
January 2022 - Eligibility, Criminality passed
February 2022 - Info Sharing complete
May 18 - remedical request
May 31 - remedical passed
July 2022 - security started
August 16 - GU
August 24 - PPR
VO Edmonton

I wish the best of luck to everyone who is still waiting!

Reactions: Wotsit

Gurtaj Sidhu

Aug 26, 2022
Hello Members,

Has anyone faced the below as me and my wife have just got a notification from IRCC for re-medical

we had initially submitted the medical and up until today it showed medical is passed. Then why are they asking for a remedical again...........Any advise would be highly appreicated.
Your medical is expired or is about to get expired

Gurjit@2021

Apr 28, 2021
Hi everyone

I am in Canada and my wife is in India. I applied for my PR with my wife as dependent. We both got emails with the PR approval letters and invitation to create PR portal to get PR cards. But my wife suppose to receive the PPR instead of getting the portal request. I tried to call IRCC but could not be able to connect.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
What’s is your timeline bro. Thank you