+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical Passed - Waiting for PPR - Let's Gather

ShivaDurga

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hello All. I am a PNP Outland PR applicant with Jan 2021 AOR. My file was in review required state. Don’t know the latest state now as my GCMS request has been pending for 3 months now. However I have received remedical request 2 weeks ago and today it shows on my portal as Medical passed. What can I expect now? Can I be hopeful of receiving PPR anytime soon?

Reactions: Writer007

Hellindium

Sep 24, 2020
Hello All. I am a PNP Outland PR applicant with Jan 2021 AOR. My file was in review required state. Don’t know the latest state now as my GCMS request has been pending for 3 months now. However I have received remedical request 2 weeks ago and today it shows on my portal as Medical passed. What can I expect now? Can I be hopeful of receiving PPR anytime soon?
Can't say. In the outland PR thread, you see a lot of posts where the PPR comes between 1 to 10 days after medical passing. I myself have passed the medicals on 22nd May and no changes on the portal since. I would suggest to keep 30-45 days in mind for PPR.

Slina

Jun 18, 2021
I just got a request for re-medicals, anybody on the same boat lately? I am wondering whether IRCC is getting any better with PPR once remedicals are passed or is it another endless, painful waiting time.....

Arjot

Aug 16, 2019
I just got a request for re-medicals, anybody on the same boat lately? I am wondering whether IRCC is getting any better with PPR once remedicals are passed or is it another endless, painful waiting time.....
Hi

Did you receive ime number?

Tejaaa123

May 15, 2022
Hello all group members

BC PNP Nomination: nov 2020
Express entry AOR : Feb 2021
Remedical request: 29 april 2022
Medical passed : 6 June 2022

But still haven't received Biometric letter.isnt it bit strange or they have exempted me from biometrics? Applied for canada tourist visa in 2018 but was refused,didn't gave biometric at that time.later got Germany schengen visa and gave biometric for that.my question is: is there any information sharing between schengen nations and canada that exempt me from giving biometrics or is it entirely visa officer prerogative that he can exempt candidate from biometrics? Usually biometric letter was issued in initial stages of application but in my case they have send remedical but no biometrics . Plz share your views

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Automatic remed passed on May 24th 2022! No additional exam required since the one provided in my original November 2020 AOR. Got GCMS notes in Dec 21' stating they were extended until the end of 22', perhaps? Hoping this indicates they'll try to finish my app before that.

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Remed passed on June 4th. ADRs: pcc + schA submitted on June 6th. Docs status changed the same day to : "the documents..... have been uploaded".
Aor Jan 2021
fsw-o