+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical Passed - Waiting for PPR - Let's Gather

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Guys,
I want to send below email via webform. Did anyone has the same situation? What do you suggest? Could IRCC request passport conditionally, somehow issue the passport with the new medical report? I read on IRCC website that medicals can be extended up to 6 months but I can't find that info now.

"Dear Migration Officer,

I would like to share with you my application timeline and look forward your advice.

AOR: Sep 03, 2019

COPR was issued before March 18, 2020 and counterfoil was expired on Aug 25, 2020. I was unable to travel due to the COVID-19 related restrictions.

On Apr 27, 2021 I replied to IRCC confirming that I remain interested in immigrating to Canada and would like my application to be reopened and reassessed.

On May 20, 2021 I received to redo my immigration and medical examination.

On May 29, 2021 our remedicals were submitted to IRCC by hospital via eMedical. Also, on Jun 06, 2021 I raised webform advising IRCC that medical has been done and on Jun 30, 2021 James, agent 4113, verified the information on file and confirmed that everything is in order with the application. However, after 10 months I received Procedural Fairness letter stating that IRCC didn’t receive medical examination results and giving me another opportunity to submit outstanding documents. I uploaded missing documents via my account.

As of today, my application status is: “April 13, 2022 – You passed the medical exam”.

I have not received passport request yet and my medical report is about to expiry on May 29, 2022.

I would be very grateful if you could advise whether should I pass upfront medical examination or wait for IRCC decision, to avoid future delays that could arise.

Your Sincerely,
Not the same situation. But could you please confirm your visa office?

Dec 30, 2021
Hope everyone's doing well. So here's something interesting about my PR application. I was asked today to submit police clearances and that form IMM 5669 within 30 days. Unfortunately I couldn't process my police certificates due to lockdown here in China (I never left the country after I got my first police clearance. I'm a foreigner on a work visa here). Anyway, I'm sending a letter of explanation for that. Last month I received a response to my webform inquiry and apparently my eligibility, background check, etc have not been started yet. But they asked me to redo my medicals and passed it in January this year. My AOR is Nov 2020. I also have a pending student permit application which I just submitted to the federal government earlier this month when I got my Quebec CAQ. Anyway my attitude now really is whatever. I feel like I'm applying for PR again.

So for folks who submitted their IMM 5669, did you print it, sign, scan, and upload or did you just upload the document directly? Thanks in advance and stay safe!

ilusha

Jan 18, 2017
Schedule A - good sign meaning your application is being processed. Fill it, print, sign , scan and upload. Keep original among other documents. Good luck

Agrouga

Nov 16, 2018
Hope everyone's doing well. So here's something interesting about my PR application. I was asked today to submit police clearances and that form IMM 5669 within 30 days. Unfortunately I couldn't process my police certificates due to lockdown here in China (I never left the country after I got my first police clearance. I'm a foreigner on a work visa here). Anyway, I'm sending a letter of explanation for that. Last month I received a response to my webform inquiry and apparently my eligibility, background check, etc have not been started yet. But they asked me to redo my medicals and passed it in January this year. My AOR is Nov 2020. I also have a pending student permit application which I just submitted to the federal government earlier this month when I got my Quebec CAQ. Anyway my attitude now really is whatever. I feel like I'm applying for PR again.

So for folks who submitted their IMM 5669, did you print it, sign, scan, and upload or did you just upload the document directly? Thanks in advance and stay safe!
I am in a similar situation as my criminality expired last year and now, after re-medical, IRCC have asked for a new PCC and a new Schedule A.

The way I always submit their forms needs no printing and signing physical copies:
1. Fill it
2. Print it to PDF and thus get an unprotected PDF copy of the form
3. Sign the obtained copy using Adobe Reader and submit it.

This way I submitted Schedule A and Travel History when they requested them for the first time in 2019.
Now I have done the same to submit a new Schedule A.

The function of signing documents in Adobe Reader saves a lot of time and paper.

ilusha

Jan 18, 2017
Im really confused about why ircc advise in their every email "Important: Do not do an up-front medical examination. Completing a new medical examination before IRCC asks you to will delay processing, and may lead to you spending more money to do a new one later on." If there is no 10 months no action after my remedical???

ilusha

Jan 18, 2017
Received PPL with the 3 weeks validity of re-medical

AOR - Sep 2019
1st COPR issued before Mar 2020
Remedical request - May 2021
Remedical passed - April 2022
PPL - May 2022

Reactions: izzyhu1106

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

Rebeca.hochman

Jul 25, 2019
Hi all
I ended up using the same picture for the remedical exams, is there any problem?
I just saw the request is a recent photo.
Thanks