+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

remedical done last april 2013

rgfcenina

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
we have been waiting for our ppr up to now no news from cem...does any one here who has done their re-medical this year??our remeds has done last april 2013...any updates pls...anybody?

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
I am sure others will reply, but from posts I have read on here I think the average time is about 2 months. hopefully you will hear back soon!

Take Care
MadeInCanada

rgfcenina

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
MadeInCanada said:
I am sure others will reply, but from posts I have read on here I think the average time is about 2 months. hopefully you will hear back soon!

Take Care
MadeInCanada
thank u for taking time to reply...i hope they would emailed us sooner..since they receive our app.dec.2010 whats taking them so long to process our papers,? :'(

Eric Mazda

May 5, 2013
TO rgfcenina fyi, see below. WE ARE ON THE SAME BOAT.

Re: Manila Passport Request at START of processing?
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2013, 09:58:16 pm »
Quote from: headcrash4 on April 24, 2013, 03:11:36 am
Help please. We got an email from the embassy for passport request. We preferred to send it to them on April 27th. How long will it take to receive our VISA and our mom's confirmation of permanent resident?

Thank you

at the time the embassy received the documents you are lucky if less than 2 months you will get the approved with a visa.

In my case, I sponsored my 2 kids 16 and 19 y/o at the time. They received their application for permanent residence on February 2012. Decision made on May 2012 about the application. Completed all the requirements even the medical. Passport request on July 2012 and sent the passport August 2012 until Last week of JANUARY 2013 I DIDN'T hear anything what is the status. so, I made an Inquiry 4th week of January 2013. I check my eCAS and found,

We started processing application on February 21, 2013.

2nd week of March 2013 I received an email regarding additional requirements (update family information) to get another NBI and to do the MEDICAL again and done on the 25 March 2013 and the guard on duty received the additional requirements on the same day.

So far, my children are waiting. I even sacrifice not to enroll my youngest for the trimester (summer) because I assume they will receive their passport last april. THEY TOOK THEIR PASSPORT 08 AUGUST 2012. about to 9 months hold the passport.

this is my previous reply to other applicant, see above.
up to this date 18 June 2012 no passport yet. the only changes was made a week ago is MEDICAL RECEIVED, THATS IT. 10 MONTHS HOLDING THE PASSPORT. I knew you are from Manila right?

rgfcenina

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Eric Mazda said:
TO rgfcenina fyi, see below. WE ARE ON THE SAME BOAT.

Re: Manila Passport Request at START of processing?
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2013, 09:58:16 pm »
Quote from: headcrash4 on April 24, 2013, 03:11:36 am
Help please. We got an email from the embassy for passport request. We preferred to send it to them on April 27th. How long will it take to receive our VISA and our mom's confirmation of permanent resident?

Thank you

at the time the embassy received the documents you are lucky if less than 2 months you will get the approved with a visa.

In my case, I sponsored my 2 kids 16 and 19 y/o at the time. They received their application for permanent residence on February 2012. Decision made on May 2012 about the application. Completed all the requirements even the medical. Passport request on July 2012 and sent the passport August 2012 until Last week of JANUARY 2013 I DIDN'T hear anything what is the status. so, I made an Inquiry 4th week of January 2013. I check my eCAS and found,

We started processing application on February 21, 2013.

2nd week of March 2013 I received an email regarding additional requirements (update family information) to get another NBI and to do the MEDICAL again and done on the 25 March 2013 and the guard on duty received the additional requirements on the same day.

So far, my children are waiting. I even sacrifice not to enroll my youngest for the trimester (summer) because I assume they will receive their passport last april. THEY TOOK THEIR PASSPORT 08 AUGUST 2012. about to 9 months hold the passport.

this is my previous reply to other applicant, see above.
up to this date 18 June 2012 no passport yet. the only changes was made a week ago is MEDICAL RECEIVED, THATS IT. 10 MONTHS HOLDING THE PASSP ORT. I knew you are from Manila right?
Omg ! bakit ganun ang tagal n nila hawak passport ng mga anak mo?10 mnths.di kb ng follow up s knila? ano kya poblema at ang tagal ng processing? asawa ko humingi tulong s MP last nov.2012 tapos umusad papel nmin binigyan kmi remeds april 2013...up to now medicals received p din...nkka stress kc dmi n nauna s atin n mabilis ang usad ng papel...bt s atin ganyn katagal? ano kya possible n poblema? maawa nmn cla s atin...mga anak ko enroll ko p ulit kc dikoalam kng kelan kmi aalis...

gil1975

Aug 4, 2012
Ilocos Sur With Love
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Sept-2012
File Transfer...
19-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
21-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-May- 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-June-2013
LANDED..........
27-July-2013
Usad pagong po ang CEM sa ngaun, nakaka lungkot talaga kasi madaming applicants ang nag-aantay ng kanilang visa. :( :( :(

rgfcenina

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
gil1975 said:
Usad pagong po ang CEM sa ngaun, nakaka lungkot talaga kasi madaming applicants ang nag-aantay ng kanilang visa. :( :( :(
bakit my iba akong thread n nbbasa ung iba ang bilis ng application nila? ano un swertehan ang pgkuha ng visa?

Eric Mazda

May 5, 2013
rgfcenina said:
bakit my iba akong thread n nbbasa ung iba ang bilis ng application nila? ano un swertehan ang pgkuha ng visa?
di natin alam kung anong nangyayari, i did follow up thru email monthly na, mainis ng mainis ang mga kababayan naka-assign sa application nila. doesn't matter makarating sila dito o hindi. Its more fun in the Philippines. maraming bansa pwedeng puntahan. they won't recognize your education here, back to zero. my 1st 2 months here that was 2004, went to school to upgrade. working full time on daytime and school in the evening. kaya di ko kinuha agad ang mga anak ko dito BECAUSE THEY WILL ENJOY THEIR LIFE IN THE PHILIPPINES DURING THEIR TEEN AGE.

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
Just a quick question for you. Did you send in a copy of the re-med receipt to the VO? If you didn't I would get one in ASAP. It will verify that you have completed their request and aslo they will have to add the new information to the file, which means it'll be opened and in front of them. should the results already be back it MAY get things moving.

Hope you hear back soon.

Take Care
MadeInCanada

iac

May 14, 2013
this is the email i got from the immigration Accra Ghana on the 28th of February 2013 after my interview,reads, further to your preliminary medical examination for Canadian immigration,additional information is required,the instruction are in the file attached and we ask you to present it to the examining physician Dr Akinyanju,within 60 days of receipt of this request,who in turn should mail the requested documents directly to the canadian Embassy,medical section,35 avenue montaigne,75008 paris,france,upon receipt of the requested information and exams,the medical section will endeavor to terminate its evaluation and forward the results to our office immigration service,Accra,After this email,i went and meet doctor Asaju and did my medicals on the 18th of march,my medicals was sent to paris france on the 27th of march according to Dr Asaju,then after 2months,i sent them an email asking if they have received my medicals,they replied saying;

Dear Applicant,
we have received your email stating that the medical results were sent to Paris at the end of March, however we need proof that this was in fact done by the panel physician. Please contact the physician and email back with the evidence when received
Regards,
AB

i have email them the proof and they responded by saying, Thank you, we will follow-up and be in touch,is 20days now,i last heard from them,me and my wife are very worried because is over a year since we started this process

iac

May 14, 2013
this is the email i got from the immigration Accra Ghana on the 28th of February 2013 after my interview,reads, further to your preliminary medical examination for Canadian immigration,additional information is required,the instruction are in the file attached and we ask you to present it to the examining physician Dr Akinyanju,within 60 days of receipt of this request,who in turn should mail the requested documents directly to the canadian Embassy,medical section,35 avenue montaigne,75008 paris,france,upon receipt of the requested information and exams,the medical section will endeavor to terminate its evaluation and forward the results to our office immigration service,Accra,After this email,i went and meet doctor Asaju and did my medicals on the 18th of march,my medicals was sent to paris france on the 27th of march according to Dr Asaju,then after 2months,i sent them an email asking if they have received my medicals,they replied saying;

Dear Applicant,
we have received your email stating that the medical results were sent to Paris at the end of March, however we need proof that this was in fact done by the panel physician. Please contact the physician and email back with the evidence when received
Regards,
AB

i have email them the proof and they responded by saying, Thank you, we will follow-up and be in touch,is 20days now,i last heard from them,me and my wife are very worried because is over a year since we started this process

jenbabs

Feb 22, 2012
rgfcenina said:
we have been waiting for our ppr up to now no news from cem...does any one here who has done their re-medical this year??our remeds has done last april 2013...any updates pls...anybody?

try to email CEM, coz I emailed them 2nd week of june then, they replied yesterday that they sent a request of my ppr March 21, 2013. but i didn't received their request of ppr. I only received remedical request March 20, 2013 and 1st week of june they emailed me about COA seminar that's why I emailed them that I have no ppr yet. [/size]

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
15-1-2012 -the 2nd med's on april-2013
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2013 thank u jesus
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
jenbabs said:
try to email CEM, coz I emailed them 2nd week of june then, they replied yesterday that they sent a request of my ppr March 21, 2013. but i didn't received their request of ppr. I only received remedical request March 20, 2013 and 1st week of june they emailed me about COA seminar that's why I emailed them that I have no ppr yet. [/size]

hi
i did my 2nd medical on 1-4-2013 and till now i didn't receive my PR yet or hearing anything ,it has been 3 months.

iac

May 14, 2013
scan and send them the proof of the medical,so you need to send them the form and the receipt

SARM90

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2012
Doc's Request.
20-2-2013
AOR Received.
14-7-2012
File Transfer...
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
15-1-2012 -the 2nd med's on april-2013
Passport Req..
1-July-2013 (Canada Day)
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2013 thank u jesus
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
iac said:
scan and send them the proof of the medical,so you need to send them the form and the receipt
i did it already and sent them the tracking number of DHL ...is that normal the x ray only take this long time?