+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

anurag1988

Nov 10, 2020
Hi All,

I recently got my IELTS GT score from IDP on 6th Nov 2020: LRWS - 8.5/9/6.5/8, after consulting a few people I have applied for EOR in writing and waiting for the results. I have been reading a lot of comments. Request some one to please help me understand where I can go and view if my score has changed - Is there a particular website where I can log in apart from IDP? Also how long does the EOR take, I had given the paper based exam. What are the chances of success in my case.

Date of Exam: 24th Oct 2020
Date of Result: 6th Nov 2020
EOR Submission: 6th Nov 2020
Hi all,

Received my results after Revaluation, Writing has been changed to 7.5.
New Score after revaluation: LRWS - 8.5/9/7.5/8

I checked the results on https://results.ieltsessentials.com/. Still waiting for the communication from IDP, although I can see the revised results on IDP website too. Can someone tell me the next steps? I read on this forum that the old TRF needs to be submitted and then we get a new one. I have not received my old TRF. Also does the TRF number change after revaluation?

Also guys, for people who are thinking of going for revaluation - I would suggest you to go for it.

Reactions: qaziarslantariq

Nayan_14

Nov 24, 2020
Hi All,

I recently received my IELTS GT score on 13th Nov L-8.5/R-7/W-7.5/S-6.5 and applied for the EOR on 15th Nov. Just wanted to know how much time it takes for the EOR result and is there any possibility of increment in speaking as I need 7 in speaking section.

fapaza

Sep 8, 2020
I recently scored L/R/W/S 8/7.5/6.5/8 in my second attempt. I submitted a remark and within 3 days results came with no change in score. I wanted writing to change to 7, what to do next. Take the rest again?

Reactions: qaziarslantariq
May 3, 2017
Exam Date : 09.11
IDP CD IELTS
LRWSO 8 8.5 7 7.5 8 CLB9
Result 12.11
EOR date to boost score 13.11
Haven't heard them since then. I cannot even check my result on ielts essentials.
What is the current timeline of the CD ones of IDP?

fetse26

May 9, 2020
Result came. My writing score increased by 0.5

Now I got CLB9 .
Congrats! May I know which centre did you have the test? I applied an EOR on 3 November in British Council but now I am still waiting for the result:( I contacted the staff last week but she told me that the progress was delayed due to COVID...it’s been five weeks already

Last edited:

Arshdeep31

Aug 23, 2019
Congrats! May I know which centre did you have the test? I applied an EOR on 3 November in British Council but now I am still waiting for the result:( I contacted the staff last week but she told me that the progress was delayed due to COVID...
Hi I gave IELTS IDP GT in Bathinda, Punjab, India. I applied for EOR for both speaking and writing on 27th Nov and today I got result i.e. 10th Dec.

Reactions: fetse26