+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Arshdeep31

Aug 23, 2019
Received today - Writing score changed from 6.5 to 7.5 :)
Hi, one question does the
Test form number which is mentioned on TRF remains same as the old one.

Because I also got band increment, but haven't got TRF from IDP. I want to update my EE PROFILE. please let me know

Arshdeep31

Aug 23, 2019
I got my EOR results and speaking score increased from 6.5 to 7 .. Best of luck for those who wish to go for EOR
Hi, one question does the
Test form number which is mentioned on TRF remains same as the old one.

Because I also got 0.5 band increment after EOR but haven't got TRF from IDP. I want to update my EE PROFILE. please let me know

Arshdeep31

Aug 23, 2019
Lucky you. i only wanted .5 increase in Writing but it didnt happen. did you remark only writing or all sections?
I applied for Speaking and Writing even though I needed 0.5 in writing only. I got my EOR result in 10 days

Last year I gave exam with BC and applied for EOR at that time I was lagging 0.5 band in speaking but EOR was unsuccessful.

Edric13

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
hello all,

my score is 8.5/8/6.5/7.5 - L/R/W/S respectively.
Will i have chance to get 7 in writing if i ask for rescore?

Arshdeep31

Aug 23, 2019
hello all,

my score is 8.5/8/6.5/7.5 - L/R/W/S respectively.
Will i have chance to get 7 in writing if i ask for rescore?
Nobody can tell. It's you who have to be confident about what you have written. Check the writing evaluation parameters and see how you have performed.

If you are running out of time, and money is not the concern then you can opt for EOR.
otherwise please think that how u performed. If u r confident u can opt for it

arubarocadi

Dec 17, 2020
Hello everyone,
I applied for Academic EOR one week ago, especially for the Writing section, where I need an extra 0.5 from 6.0, and this is weird:

Although I haven't received my EOR letter stating the outcome yet, I've logged in my candidate portal today morning (Europe), and now on results shows a 0.5 increase for Speaking, followed by a TRF number on top of results. However, Writing remains unchanged... I'm very worried, this is unusual.

Could it be that Speaking has already been assessed (10 minutes conversation), and Writing is still awaiting? That would explain why I haven't received the EOR mail yet. Please someone reply, I'm very concerned for my future. My anxiety is getting worse and worse :(

Arshdeep31

Aug 23, 2019
C
Hello everyone,
I applied for Academic EOR one week ago, especially for the Writing section, where I need an extra 0.5 from 6.0, and this is weird:

Although I haven't received my EOR letter stating the outcome yet, I've logged in my candidate portal today morning (Europe), and now on results shows a 0.5 increase for Speaking, followed by a TRF number on top of results. However, Writing remains unchanged... I'm very worried, this is unusual.

Could it be that Speaking has already been assessed (10 minutes conversation), and Writing is still awaiting? That would explain why I haven't received the EOR mail yet. Please someone reply, I'm very concerned for my future. My anxiety is getting worse and worse
Check ur results here https://results.ieltsessentials.com/

Arshdeep31

Aug 23, 2019
Nobody can tell. It's you who have to be confident about what you have written. Check the writing evaluation parameters and see how you have performed.

If you are running out of time, and money is not the concern then you can opt for EOR.
otherwise please think that how u performed. If u r confident u can opt for it
That means only speaking score changed. They don't show partial results as u r thinking. It means ur writing score is not changed