+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Smartnurse

Jun 26, 2018
It took exactly 2 weeks. Any update for you?
Nothing yet, I wrote exam on the 29th of August, Result came out on the 11th of September and I applied immediately, I paid two days later on the 13th of September , still waiting though, I wrote in Canada IDP anyone with same date, gotten EOR outcome?

simerjotnain

Jul 7, 2019
EOR results
I given my test on 27th August I t went well I was hoping to get 7778 but my result score disappointed me and I only got 6.5 in writing , in all other areas I had done great; in my last attempt I got 7 in writing but this time again I got 6.5. I knew my writing didn’t go that excellent what I could do but it was still great.
So I thought to apply for EOR on 9 September 2020, Canada; I keep on checking if i got any reply, mail or email but I got nothing until 24 september. I used to read blogs where I read to check online, so I went to check result again and I was more than happy to see my score was changed from 6.5 to 7 in writing. I was feeling on cloud nine, tbh.
I hope it helps everyone who is curious and waiting for EOR in covid, since I have been told I had to wait 4-6 weeks but all together it took only three weeks.