Remark Success rate

tabblly

Sep 24, 2020
I took the IELTS academic on 11 September 2020. My scores:
L 9
R 7
W 7
S 6.5

I filled the EOR for speaking on 17 September 2020. Waiting for the result. Please pray for me guys :)

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
It is a shame.
Here is my score:

L 8
R 7.5
W 6.5
S 7.5

I read somewhere that they are doing this on purpose.
hello it is a very late post. Recently i got my result. it was my fifth attempt. L/R/S/W - 8/7.5/7.5/6.5
I have applied for EOR. your score is similar to mine. did you get the increase after the re evaluation ?

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
hello it is a very late post. Recently i got my result. it was my fifth attempt. L/R/S/W(GT) - 8/7.5/7.5/6.5
I have applied for EOR. I gave my exam from UAE BC. How much time it takes to get the result? I have applied re evaluation only for writing.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
EOR results
I given my test on 27th August I t went well I was hoping to get 7778 but my result score disappointed me and I only got 6.5 in writing , in all other areas I had done great; in my last attempt I got 7 in writing but this time again I got 6.5. I knew my writing didn’t go that excellent what I could do but it was still great.
So I thought to apply for EOR on 9 September 2020, Canada; I keep on checking if i got any reply, mail or email but I got nothing until 24 september. I used to read blogs where I read to check online, so I went to check result again and I was more than happy to see my score was changed from 6.5 to 7 in writing. I was feeling on cloud nine, tbh.
I hope it helps everyone who is curious and waiting for EOR in covid, since I have been told I had to wait 4-6 weeks but all together it took only three weeks.
You mean no notification will come? We have to check on the IELTS website.

Sole1

Oct 12, 2019
Hi all,

I have attempted CB IELTS in Ontario/Canada, 3 times during the last 2 months and now I'm frustrated and fed up with them. (All British Council)
Here are my results:
1st- L7 R7 W6.5 S7.5
2nd- L7.5 R7 W7 S6.5
3rd- L8 R7.5 W7 S6 o_O In the same center as my 1st attempt but with another examiner. My performance was even better than the previous times. No hesitations and stress.. Fluent with a natural accent. Examiner was a Canadian lady. She didn't remove her mask and also didn't let me do so while in other attempts examiners were not wearing masks and nor me. In part 3 I just asked her one time to repeat a long and complicated question as I couldn't see her mouth. I don't think asking for repeat would be an issue... My fluency was high enough that she almost stopped my answers for every question. I see no obvious reason for such a low score in Speaking.
I need 8777 to boost my CRS as many people here. I have submitted an EOR on this 3rd attempt (S & W)
Hi,
So, after waiting for 5 weeks, my EOR result came out and my Speaking score changed from 6 to 6.5
Only 0.5 point. It was so frustrating for me as I needed a 7 at least. Just enough to get back the Remark Fee.
Good luck to everyone waiting here.

Smartnurse

Jun 26, 2018
Hi,
So, after waiting for 5 weeks, my EOR result came out and my Speaking score changed from 6 to 6.5
Only 0.5 point. It was so frustrating for me as I needed a 7 at least. Just enough to get back the Remark Fee.
Good luck to everyone waiting here.
Wow !5 weeks is a very long time, maybe you should try idp instead and a different center!! Goodluck

Reactions: Sole1

daniel18

Sep 27, 2020
It is from IDP. I do see a TRF number, Not sure if it changes or not after the remark. Also, I have no way of knowing what will be the result date on the actual report.
I need both pieces of information to make EE profile.
I'm on the same boat. I see my score got changed in https://results.ieltsessentials.com and waiting for the official mail.
could you please help me, you got the same TRF or new one after the EOR change?