+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Ritish Gupta

Sep 18, 2020
I applied for EOR on 07.09.2020 . I secured L-8.5, R-8, S-7, W-6.5. Today I checked my result on ieltsessential, I Could see increase in my band score there but there is no change on my candidate portal with idp. EOR status is still awaiting. Please help.

Ritish Gupta

Sep 18, 2020
Yes score is increased..but checked it on ieltsessentials.com ......I'm waiting for IDP's mail with TRF and final result.
I also checked my score on Ieltsessential, it showed an increase in my band score but there was no change in overall band score. My band score changed from 6.5 to 7 in writing. New scores are 8.5/8/7/7 in L/R/S/W but overall bands didn't increase from 7.5 to 8.

Reactions: ariga85

Smartnurse

Jun 26, 2018
Here is my story:
I gave my exam on 21 August 2020, Received the following results:
LRWS - 8.5,7.5,6.5,8
Applied for EOR on 28th for speaking and writing as I would have never accepted 6.5, I would go to court if I had to
anyway received my results today and my writing increased to 7.5 from 6.5 and for speaking they replied that they had an internal error, which was realized internally before I submitted the EOR and my initial speaking score was 8.5 not 8.They asked me if I still wanted to proceed with speaking EOR, I was so mad that I applied EOR for two modules and now you ask me if I wanted to get it reassessed, Thanks for wasting my time. Anyway my new results meets the requirements so, I accepted the results as finals and didn't proceed with speaking EOR.
In my opinion IELTS is a business as these franchise owners get to assess and score you exam locally and they know if you have to reappear you would probably do it in same geographical area. So, if you feel that you deserve more, Apply for EOR as remarking is done by experience examiners.
My new Academic scores are LRWS- 8.5,7.5,7.5,8.5
I can't believe someone doesn't know the difference between 7.5 and 6.5 writing and still qualify to be an IELTS examiner.
Good luck, hopefully you get your desired EOR results
Hey have you gotten any feedback?

Smartnurse

Jun 26, 2018
I applied for EOR on 07.09.2020 . I secured L-8.5, R-8, S-7, W-6.5. Today I checked my result on ieltsessential, I Could see increase in my band score there but there is no change on my candidate portal with idp. EOR status is still awaiting. Please help.
How do I follow up the process of my EOR?

ariga85

Apr 6, 2019
Montreal, QC
I also checked my score on Ieltsessential, it showed an increase in my band score but there was no change in overall band score. My band score changed from 6.5 to 7 in writing. New scores are 8.5/8/7/7 in L/R/S/W but overall bands didn't increase from 7.5 to 8.
Can you please confirm if you found your remark result for test in Canada? I have been waiting for my Remark result for more than three weeks, I have not received any result yet. However, after numerous follow-up the Canada College center has now responded that "IELTS EOR request has been processed and your TRF mailed to your postal address", and they did not reveal the result. I was pretty confident my Writing score will surely improve, but I did not see any change in results from https://results.ieltsessentials.com/

Test date: Aug 6th
Result: L8,R8,S7,W6
EOR Sent to office: Aug 18th
EOR Submission date: Aug 27th
Email Response: Sep 17th

***One more request, Can anyone please advise any materials to prepare for Listening, last time I prepared from Cambridge books (all done) and Clarity, Now I don't find any materials for Listening practice, and I am planning to appear for BC next time, although dates are available in November. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

vdmello

Sep 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Test Date: 31st July 2020
Result: LRWS - 8.5 /8/6.5/7
Enquiry Submission Date- 20 Aug 2020
EOR Score changed :D
Enquiry Result LRWS: - 8.5/8/7/7 - 20th Sep 2020

Reactions: Sole1 and ariga85

Sole1

Oct 12, 2019
Can you please confirm if you found your remark result for test in Canada? I have been waiting for my Remark result for more than three weeks, I have not received any result yet. However, after numerous follow-up the Canada College center has now responded that "IELTS EOR request has been processed and your TRF mailed to your postal address", and they did not reveal the result. I was pretty confident my Writing score will surely improve, but I did not see any change in results from https://results.ieltsessentials.com/

Test date: Aug 6th
Result: L8,R8,S7,W6
EOR Sent to office: Aug 18th
EOR Submission date: Aug 27th
Email Response: Sep 17th

***One more request, Can anyone please advise any materials to prepare for Listening, last time I prepared from Cambridge books (all done) and Clarity, Now I don't find any materials for Listening practice, and I am planning to appear for BC next time, although dates are available in November. Thank you in advance.
I’m having the same problem with my EOR. I took it with a BC test centre in Ontario. 3 weeks waiting and no updates. I called them and they say wait 4-6 weeks! I lost my chance of last EE draw because of them.

*As for your question about Listening materials, I even repeated some Cambridge tests that I had taken long time ago and didn’t remember them clearly. Then I took some tests on Youtube, called Actual Ielts Listening or so. Some of them were similar or harder than the real exam.

Sole1

Oct 12, 2019
Test Date: 31st July 2020
Result: LRWS - 8.5 /8/6.5/7
Enquiry Submission Date- 20 Aug 2020
EOR Score changed :D
Enquiry Result LRWS: - 8.5/8/7/7 - 20th Sep 2020
Congrats!
Do you mind if I ask where was your test centre? Do they give results on weekends?

ariga85

Apr 6, 2019
Montreal, QC
I’m having the same problem with my EOR. I took it with a BC test centre in Ontario. 3 weeks waiting and no updates. I called them and they say wait 4-6 weeks! I lost my chance of last EE draw because of them.

*As for your question about Listening materials, I even repeated some Cambridge tests that I had taken long time ago and didn’t remember them clearly. Then I took some tests on Youtube, called Actual Ielts Listening or so. Some of them were similar or harder than the real exam.
Thank you very much for sharing the details. I think you mentioned about this channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrDeNIUi-e62DZnGq09KUuA

I am also in the same boat and finding lots of difficulties. :-(
Wish you all the very best for your EOR request, and hope you will get a chance in the next EE draw!

Sole1

Oct 12, 2019
Thank you very much for sharing the details. I think you mentioned about this channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrDeNIUi-e62DZnGq09KUuA

I am also in the same boat and finding lots of difficulties. :-(
Wish you all the very best for your EOR request, and hope you will get a chance in the next EE draw!
Thank you and wish you success and luck as well!
As for the youtube channel, that’s right. I also used ieltslistening channel by Makkar

Ayodehji

Sep 7, 2019
Test Date: 22nd August, 2020 (IDP Nigeria)
Result: L8, R7, W6.5, S7.5
EOR Submission Date: 4th September, 2020 (same day the result was released...lol)
EOR Success Date: 21st September, 2020
New Result: L8, R7, W7.5, S7.5

Last edited:

Jyoti.dalal

Aug 7, 2020
I just got my remark today! Writing improved from 6.5 to 7!
I took the test in Toronto, only took them 1 week for the remark!
Congratulations.
I received the same score. My test was GT CBT.
Appeared on 31 Aug.
Result out on 5 Sep
EOR applied on 10 Sep for writing.
Still waiting for the EOR result.