+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

dextor0000

Jan 7, 2020
Hello friends
i got 7.5 7.5 7.5 in LRS only in Writing i got 6 computer based
i am sure i did well in writing...i have mostly got 6.5 in writing...
Should i go for EOR please help

jaytishah

Oct 14, 2018
Hello friends
i got 7.5 7.5 7.5 in LRS only in Writing i got 6 computer based
i am sure i did well in writing...i have mostly got 6.5 in writing...
Should i go for EOR please help

If your target is 8777, then re-evaluation is a waste of money as listening scores do not change. If you're fine with that, then probably you can take a chance with your writing score.

dextor0000

Jan 7, 2020
If your target is 8777, then re-evaluation is a waste of money as listening scores do not change. If you're fine with that, then probably you can take a chance with your writing score.
Hi thank you
My target was to get 7 in writing...i am satisfied by my other marks only writing is low... please help

mcjamin

Mar 27, 2019
Hello guys,

I got 8,7.5,7.5,6.5 LRSW. do you think it makes sense to request a remark for my writing? I really need 7 at the minimum

1550sahil

Jan 6, 2020
How can I know which module they sent forward for EOR. As I filled form for EOR in which I selected writing module but didn’t got any reply back so I sent email to idp head office in Toronto .They sent me an email in which they asked me my test details but didn’t asked about which module I wanted to apply .After two days I got invoice and I paid .But still in confusion that the invoice I received was in response of EOR form I filled or it was in response of email I sent back to them with my test information they asked for .Sent them couple of emails but didn’t got any reply back. Really wanted to apply just for writing

Zeelove

Jan 9, 2020
I sat for the exam on 14/12/19 and the result came out on 03/01/20 as L8 R7 W6.5 S7.5
I requested for EOR immediately on writing alone. Today 09/01/2020 I received this email

Dear Candidate,

We refer to your request for remark.

We are pleased to inform you that we have received the outcome of your EOR.

Please be informed to complete the forms below and avail us with the scanned copy via email.

Also, you are to give us 21 working days to pay the money (refund) into your account.

Kindly note that you can however visit the test center to pick up your Test Report Form as from the 13th of January,2020at MOD EDUCATION SURULERE 101 Adeniran Ogunsanya, Leisure Mall next to Shoprite Surulere, Lagos.

However, I checked the result online again at Ieltsessential and the writing is still 6.5 .
Please can someone tell me what to expect . Is it possible it has changed indeed? Why has it not been updated on the site. Please someone help. I can’t get the result till Monday. I’m literally so scared right now

Jan 9, 2020
I am also based form Qatar and did IELTS on June 30 (British Council) . Today got the results (LRWS is 8.5 9 6.5 7) and today itself gave for EOR.. I hope to get W7 to improve my EE profile.
I had a felling that I did well for writing, but the score is only 6.5.
Any suggestions...

And any one had experience in EOR from Qatar???
Did you get the result? Did it change, can you please clarify.

Aman K

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-03-2020
Doc's Request.
23-10-2020
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
02/09/2020
Med's Done....
12/09/2020
I sat for the exam on 14/12/19 and the result came out on 03/01/20 as L8 R7 W6.5 S7.5
I requested for EOR immediately on writing alone. Today 09/01/2020 I received this email

Dear Candidate,

Please be informed to complete the forms below and avail us with the scanned copy via email.

Also, you are to give us 21 working days to pay the money (refund) into your account.

Kindly note that you can however visit the test center to pick up your Test Report Form as from the 13th of January,2020at MOD EDUCATION SURULERE 101 Adeniran Ogunsanya, Leisure Mall next to Shoprite Surulere, Lagos.

However, I checked the result online again at Ieltsessential and the writing is still 6.5 .
Please can someone tell me what to expect . Is it possible it has changed indeed? Why has it not been updated on the site. Please someone help. I can’t get the result till Monday. I’m literally so scared right now
Well considering that they are mentioning about "the refund", your EoR query has been successful. The new/revised results do not show online or be informed to you through any other modes. Hence, the need to collect or receive (via post) the new TRF.

adnanahmad01

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018

Dear Candidate,

Ofcourse it has increased thats why they are refunding the money..congrats ..was it GT or Academic n IDP or BC?

hassanmustafa

Jan 10, 2020
Hello, I'm from Karachi Pakistan. I appeared in IELTS AEO (IDP) computer delivered test on 23rd Dec 2019 and received my result on 26th December, as LRSW 8.5,8.5,8,6.5. On 30th December I applied for writing EOR. Up till now, I haven't received any email from the authorities regarding the EOR, not even an acknowledgment email.
Is it normal ?
My scores on the online result portal "ieltsessential" are also unchanged.
It has already been 11 days, since I've applied for EOR.
Should I have positive hope ?