+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Remicynt

Jan 10, 2020
I also applied for eor but the mail dint say anything about repayment should I be worried I am to pick up on Monday. I am so scared right now.
I sat for the exam on 14/12/19 and the result came out on 03/01/20 as L8 R7 W6.5 S7.5
I requested for EOR immediately on writing alone. Today 09/01/2020 I received this email

Dear Candidate,

We refer to your request for remark.

We are pleased to inform you that we have received the outcome of your EOR.

Please be informed to complete the forms below and avail us with the scanned copy via email.

Also, you are to give us 21 working days to pay the money (refund) into your account.

Kindly note that you can however visit the test center to pick up your Test Report Form as from the 13th of January,2020at MOD EDUCATION SURULERE 101 Adeniran Ogunsanya, Leisure Mall next to Shoprite Surulere, Lagos.

However, I checked the result online again at Ieltsessential and the writing is still 6.5 .
Please can someone tell me what to expect . Is it possible it has changed indeed? Why has it not been updated on the site. Please someone help. I can’t get the result till Monday. I’m literally so scared right now

Rrandh91

Jan 4, 2020
I sat for the exam on 14/12/19 and the result came out on 03/01/20 as L8 R7 W6.5 S7.5
I requested for EOR immediately on writing alone. Today 09/01/2020 I received this email

Dear Candidate,

We refer to your request for remark.

We are pleased to inform you that we have received the outcome of your EOR.

Please be informed to complete the forms below and avail us with the scanned copy via email.

Also, you are to give us 21 working days to pay the money (refund) into your account.

Kindly note that you can however visit the test center to pick up your Test Report Form as from the 13th of January,2020at MOD EDUCATION SURULERE 101 Adeniran Ogunsanya, Leisure Mall next to Shoprite Surulere, Lagos.

However, I checked the result online again at Ieltsessential and the writing is still 6.5 .
Please can someone tell me what to expect . Is it possible it has changed indeed? Why has it not been updated on the site. Please someone help. I can’t get the result till Monday. I’m literally so scared right now
Please update when your score changes on ieltsessential website

Last edited:

Zeelove

Jan 9, 2020
Hello, I'm from Karachi Pakistan. I appeared in IELTS AEO (IDP) computer delivered test on 23rd Dec 2019 and received my result on 26th December, as LRSW 8.5,8.5,8,6.5. On 30th December I applied for writing EOR. Up till now, I haven't received any email from the authorities regarding the EOR, not even an acknowledgment email.
Is it normal ?
My scores on the online result portal "ieltsessential" are also unchanged.
It has already been 11 days, since I've applied for EOR.
Should I have positive hope ?
I think you should email your test center

Zeelove

Jan 9, 2020
I also applied for eor but the mail dint say anything about repayment should I be worried I am to pick up on Monday. I am so scared right now.
Can you share the content of the mail sent to you. Also, I think you should just calm down and be positive

usmansharif

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
ok so i got the outcome of my EOR and the score has remained un-changed i.e. 6.5 in writing. damn it. i have to take ielts again.score is L=8, R=7, Writing =6.5 and Speaking= 7.5. overall 7.5

Kaveesha90

Aug 18, 2019
Hello everyone, I gave GT ielts for the 4th time and here are my results in all 4 attempts
1st time LRWS 7.5 7.5 6.5 7
2nd time LRWS 8 7.5 6 8
3rd time LRWS 7.5 7.5 7.5 8
4th time LRWS 8.5 8 7 6.5

Should I go for a remark? Is there a possibility for speaking score to change?