+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Maik

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
WOW man. Congratulations. where did you take the ielts test? i have applied for EOR as well. i have 8,7,6.5,7.5. i have applied for writing alone as speaking is already standing on better grounds. test was on 7-11-2019. result was on 20-11 and i applied for EOR on 26th in Islamabad. Although i didnt get any acknowledgement from british council Pak for receipt of my EOR. had to call them on 4th Dec where they acknowledged the receipt of my EOR. i guess its gonna take more than month since Christmas vacations are approaching. i hope to get 6.5 turned into 7
In shaa Allah you will get it.thank you
Mine was BC too . And same thing happened with me too. they acknowledge the receipt of my eor only after I called and yes it may take a month we have to be patient with them and i suggest to apply for both modules as if even score changes in one module you may get the refund nothing else.my opinion is that we have to wait till the time tell us like say 5days something and of we don get intimation we have to call immediately and they were customer friendly and they didn't hesitate to give details of what we want .

Maik

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
One more thing is when you get score change sms you need to send old trf . And here too you have to call otherwise they may take too much time to acknowledge .i hope you get your desired score . in shaa allah..All the very best

usmansharif

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
One more thing is when you get score change sms you need to send old trf . And here too you have to call otherwise they may take too much time to acknowledge .i hope you get your desired score . in shaa allah..All the very best
Thankyou. Thing is I didnt apply for speaking as I didnt think of re-fund, which was a blunder I realized later on. anyho, now its too late and ill have to wait for what is written in my fate. i have applied for ECA as well through CES and that is going to take 4 months as well. so all i have to do is now wait and concentrate on my job right now :p
which city youre from btw?

yeshi2019

Nov 10, 2019
Anyone got your MBA Wes report as masters degree?
If your MBA is from India , unfortunately WES doesn't give Master's equivalency. Few of my friends are facing this issue. However, that being said I might be wrong you can use WES degree equivalency tool to check this. Is your ECA done bro ? Where's ur MBA from ?

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thankyou. Thing is I didnt apply for speaking as I didnt think of re-fund, which was a blunder I realized later on. anyho, now its too late and ill have to wait for what is written in my fate. i have applied for ECA as well through CES and that is going to take 4 months as well. so all i have to do is now wait and concentrate on my job right now :p
which city youre from btw?
Is ces better than Wes?

usmansharif

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Is ces better than Wes?
i guess, yes! firstly, i have read one few forums that CES gave them Masters equivalency while WES had given them One year Diploma after Bachelor. 2ndly, WES requires alot more documents from Pakistan in comparison to CES. CES only required highest degree while WEs requires all degrees from bottom up. one draw back with CES is they charge per credential assessment while WES is kind of cost friendly.

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
i guess, yes! firstly, i have read one few forums that CES gave them Masters equivalency while WES had given them One year Diploma after Bachelor. 2ndly, WES requires alot more documents from Pakistan in comparison to CES. CES only required highest degree while WEs requires all degrees from bottom up. one draw back with CES is they charge per credential assessment while WES is kind of cost friendly.
What's the processing time?

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
If your MBA is from India , unfortunately WES doesn't give Master's equivalency. Few of my friends are facing this issue. However, that being said I might be wrong you can use WES degree equivalency tool to check this. Is your ECA done bro ? Where's ur MBA from ?
Madras University