+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Praveen Leo

Nov 17, 2019
Trivandrum
Category........
I've received my golden Mail on 29th november 2019, stating that there is a change in my results and to send my orginal TRF back to ther had office so that they could send my the new TRF.
EXAM DATE - 31-OCT-2019
RESULT - 5-NOV-2019 (because Computer delivered IELTS by IDP)
EOR SUBMITTED - 5-NOV-2019
EOR MAIL FOR SCORE CHANGE - 29-NOV-2019.
I've applied for both speaking and writing and hoping better result on writing as I'm having only 5.5 but need 6 for applying through SDS. Do anybody know when will they send my new TRF ? Waiting and finger's crossed.

Gurpreet26

Jun 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19/02/2020
Med's Done....
01/03/2020
I've received my golden Mail on 29th november 2019, stating that there is a change in my results and to send my orginal TRF back to ther had office so that they could send my the new TRF.
EXAM DATE - 31-OCT-2019
RESULT - 5-NOV-2019 (because Computer delivered IELTS by IDP)
EOR SUBMITTED - 5-NOV-2019
EOR MAIL FOR SCORE CHANGE - 29-NOV-2019.
I've applied for both speaking and writing and hoping better result on writing as I'm having only 5.5 but need 6 for applying through SDS. Do anybody know when will they send my new TRF ? Waiting and finger's crossed.
within one week you will receive your new TRF.

jaibha91

Dec 3, 2019
Hi, My IELTS scores
L 8.5
R 7
S 7
W 6.5

I want to opt for EOR. I was confident when I took the test last week that I would get 7 in writing. However I got only 6.5. I think I wrote essay decent and simple with less spelling mistakes! It is definitely not extraordinary. but good enough I think

Should I opt for EOR?

usmansharif

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
hello there. I am new to the forum.
i had my first attempt on 7-11-2019 in Islamabad Pakistan (IELTS BC). result came as Listening 8, speaking 7.5, reading 7 and writing 6.5. all i know is i had done writing better. was very conscious with the spellings, grammar, sentence types and structuring etc. therefore, opted for recheck and paid the fee on 26-11-2019. no acknowledgement was given by BC Islamabad so called them today for complaint. after like 2 hours or so, i got the call that they have received the EOR request and that they will process it within 2-21 days time frame. Fingers crossed. i really hope i get 6.5 turned into a 7 which will save me for re-sitting the IELTS again.

Aitha

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Hi, My IELTS scores
L 8.5
R 7
S 7
W 6.5

I want to opt for EOR. I was confident when I took the test last week that I would get 7 in writing. However I got only 6.5. I think I wrote essay decent and simple with less spelling mistakes! It is definitely not extraordinary. but good enough I think

Should I opt for EOR?

My suggestion after a failed EOR attempt is to apply for EOR as you are confident.
Even at that time I was at 6 and was confident that I will get 7 or at least 6.5. but unfortunately there was no change and I lost money.
So confidence alone must not entice EOR but also practical thinking as well. So, think again and if you are still being optimistic don't delay and apply for it.

Aitha

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
hello there. I am new to the forum.
i had my first attempt on 7-11-2019 in Islamabad Pakistan (IELTS BC). result came as Listening 8, speaking 7.5, reading 7 and writing 6.5. all i know is i had done writing better. was very conscious with the spellings, grammar, sentence types and structuring etc. therefore, opted for recheck and paid the fee on 26-11-2019. no acknowledgement was given by BC Islamabad so called them today for complaint. after like 2 hours or so, i got the call that they have received the EOR request and that they will process it within 2-21 days time frame. Fingers crossed. i really hope i get 6.5 turned into a 7 which will save me for re-sitting the IELTS again.

I hope you get the positive EOR. Even I am traveling in a similar boat except that my speaking and writing are 6.5. My speaking scores never came below 7.5 and writing never crossed 6.5.
So this is kind of an interesting wait for me.
Please update here once you get your results.

usmansharif

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
I hope you get the positive EOR. Even I am traveling in a similar boat except that my speaking and writing are 6.5. My speaking scores never came below 7.5 and writing never crossed 6.5.
So this is kind of an interesting wait for me.
Please update here once you get your results.
Thankyou for the well wishes and i hope you get you desired score as well. Eor is kind of gamble here, few posts ive read state they had their reassessment result positive while others remained unchanged. When did you apply for the EOR?

Last edited:

Aitha

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Thankyou for the well wishes and i hope you get you desired score as well. Eor is kind of gamble here, few posts ive ive state they had their reassessment result positive while others remained unchanged. When did you apply for the EOR?
I applied last week at IDP but got a payment request yesterday. I am expecting the EOR application confirmation mail by this weekend.

I wanted to know how is EOR success rate at IDP compared to BC.

yeshi2019

Nov 10, 2019
Hi Guys ,

EOR Success story.

Exam Date : 04/11/2019
EOR submission date : 11/11/2019
Exam center : IDP India, Bangalore

Well I just checked results.ieltsessentials website on 06/12/2019 and saw my writing score has changed from 6.5 to 7.
My current score LRWS : 9,9,7,7.5

I haven't received any mail from IDP yet but I kept of checking ielsessentials site everyday and today I saw the change. This was my 6th attempt and honestly I had given up on IELTS. However I was really confident with my essay and believed it was not worth 6.5 , hence applied for EOR. If you are confident about your performance with speaking or writing then please do go for EOR. My IELTS journey finally ends here.

NMu

Aug 8, 2018
Hello all.
I got my results for general training paper-based ielts today,
9,9,7,7.5(LRWS)

I know I have done well in writing and expect atleast 7.5 (as I had given IELTS 2 years ago and I got 8.5 and 8 back then and have used the same method this time as well)
So I want to apply for remarking. Do I get a new TRF number if the results change?

I want to know if I will be able to use this trf for my express entry profile if and till I get my new result hopefully or will it be put on hold?

Also I wrote the essay on 2 pages this time, so just wondering if they corrected only one page and didnt see the other?
Coz the other page had the conclusion, which is very essential for a good band score, and also I might fall in short of words if it wasn't counted.

Anyone who has experienced this please reply.

Thanks in advance.

Ria-sharma

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hi
Could anyone tell me if I can apply EOR the same day on which my result is declared without having the physical copy of TRF? and if I could apply today itself then what should I upload in the UPLOAD TRF section?

I got my result today LRWS 8.5,9,7,7... was aiming for CLB 10.. sat for test 4 times till now every time I get 7 in writing and for speaking I got 6.5 once and 7 the other 3 times... so what do you guys think? should I go for EOR?