EOR APPLIED 13 OCT 2019
SCORE CHANGED MESSAGE ON 15 NOV 2019
OLD TRF RETURNED ON 16 NOV 2019
NEW TRF RESULT
L9 R 7.5 W 7 S 7

Reactions: mssai14

Pleskin7

Nov 26, 2019
The closest thing I can compare my experience with IELTS British Counsel Casablanca to is a Nightmare, a very long and horrible nightmare, only difference is that my experience is real (at least you wakeup from a nightmare). Allow me to tell you my story. On the 27th of juin I appeared for the test, it was my second attempt (on the 1st attempt I didn’t get the marks I needed to gain me enough CRS point in my express entry application). 13 days later I logged in online to check my grades, I was so confident I would if not exceed at least get the exact points I needed because I studied hard and was prepared, and indeed I exceeded the required marks in everything, but writing (I got a 6.5, I needed at least 7), I was shocked and disappointed. I sucked it up and went for an EOR the very next day 10th August. I didn’t waste any time because I can’t afford to waste any. At the British Counsel center the lady there informed me that it will take 5-8 Weeks; oh well It’s a bit long but I have no choice thinking that worst case scenario would be to have to wait 8 weeks. But Oh boy! How was i wrong. Let me tell you to this date November 26th and after more than 15 weeks I still haven’t got my Marks back and my TRF is withheld, meaning I can’t even use the marks officially. I tried everything imaginable, I called every party and center involved with this including Cambridge university, oddly they sympathized with me but honestly told me that they do not take part in the marking process. All other parties basically had the same reply: “We’re terribly sorry to hear about this, and we understand your frustration… But duo to our high standards and meticulous ways of processing and handling essays, this may take some time and you just have to wait”. Of course I’m paraphrasing, but it clearly seems they don’t fucking care from the way they talk to you, they can’t even be creative. Anyways at least from my experience I thing that this British Counsel or IELTS guys or whoever the hell they are don’t give a shit about their customers, all they care about is your money and once they get that you’re basically garbage. They don’t care if your future is ruined by their incompetence, they don’t care if you keep screaming about it. They just want your money and they care about their high standards that’s it. To whoever reading this I hope you never go through this and I hope your experience is not as horrible as mine.

Last edited:

Maik

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
I have a query
I wrote my exam on 12th October
Applied for eor on 1st November and got acknowledgement on 7th November
Today i received sms that there is change in the scores
I have applied for both writing as well as speaking
My doubt is .... Do the word scores means that there is change in both writing and speaking .. or it's just for everyone gets the same message if they have applied for single module also .. hope you understand and please shed light on this

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have a query
I wrote my exam on 12th October
Applied for eor on 1st November and got acknowledgement on 7th November
Today i received sms that there is change in the scores
I have applied for both writing as well as speaking
My doubt is .... Do the word scores means that there is change in both writing and speaking .. or it's just for everyone gets the same message if they have applied for single module also .. hope you understand and please shed light on this
I applied for writing only and got a score change mail. They have mentioned "scores"

Randeep 67

Nov 29, 2019
Hi any can tell.me please
My score was overall 6
L.6
R.6
W.6
S.5.5
when i applied my eor on speaking and today i receive email score has been changed any body can tell.me please my speaking score will increase when i got this email from idp.?

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
My score was overall 6
L.6
R.6
W.6
S.5.5
when i applied my eor on speaking and today i receive email score has been changed any body can tell.me please my speaking score will increase when i got this email from idp.?
Yea for sure.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My score was overall 6
L.6
R.6
W.6
S.5.5
Yeah buddy ! Definitely your score will be improve and you’ll get full refund too

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi,
I gave my test on the 15th Nov, computer based BC.
I received the result online after 5 days but its been 15 days now but no TRF.
Is it normal to take so
Long?

Praveen Leo

Nov 17, 2019
Trivandrum
Category........
Hi,
I gave my test on the 15th Nov, computer based BC.
I received the result online after 5 days but its been 15 days now but no TRF.
Is it normal to take so
Long?
Haven't you got any tracking id or message about the trf has bee dispatched ? I've done ielts 5 times and the trf will be dispatched on the result day itself ...