Oct 29, 2019
Sweden
Category........
Got my TRF today
Previous score LRWS - 8/7/6/6
New score LRWS - 8/7/6/6.5
Applied for EOR on writing and speaking
Got 0.5 increase in speaking and writing remain the same
Hi, congratulations! When you had applied? And from weher?:) Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Gulfer

Oct 29, 2019
Sweden
Category........
Hi guys,
Got my EOR results today.....
Score got changed from 6.5 to 7
Final scores
L 8
R 8
W 7
S 8.5

DETAILS::::::::::
exam date ——————sept 28
EOR filled on —————-11 October
Reached to BC office on —15 October
Eor result came on ———29 October
It took 10 days for results to come ..

Guys if u really think u did well in exam go for EOR.

Though, it was my 3 rd attempt and before that I filled eor for w & s in first attempt and for reading in second attempt...
Conclusion::: never file eor for reading and listening And Always file eor for w and s because if ur score changes even in one part , u get full refund..

good luck guys..
Go crack the IELTS.
Congratulations! I applied on 16th October, but no answer yet :)

NiyomalN

Mar 9, 2019
Hi Guys, anyone got the EOR results from IDP for the month of October? I Applied on 16th October from Sri Lanka, still no update. Didn't get any confirmation email yet. do they normally send the papers to Australia?

ItheLord

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
When I did the test I got 8.5877. I submitted the EOR for writing and speaking. It only cost the local equivalent of 60 pounds so it was a no brainer for me. It took them well over the allotted time. When the result came back only the speaking was changed to 7.5. My refund was recently processed and I even made some interest on what I paid because of the exchange rate.

All in all it was a success. I am still disappointed about the writing. I thought I did better than a 7. I will never take that exam again though. It's not worth retaking for 3 more points. Well for me at least.

vijay10891

Oct 2, 2019
Hi, My score in first attempt
L : 8.5 R: 6.5 W: 7 S: 8
Shall I go for review in Reading? What are the chances for improvement in the score? Anyone lucky with Reading Review?

Oct 26, 2019
Hi i would like to share my experience
I applied EOR on 5th Sep 2017 at Dubai British Council against my original Marking ( Writing and Speaking)
Pervious result marking was as follow
Reading : 7.5
Listen: 8.5
Speaking: 8.0
Writing: 6.5
Overall band : 7.5

So today by the grace of Allah I received my EOR result wich they change my writing band 6.5 to 7 but speaking band remain unchanged
Now overall band has been increase from 7.5 to 8

Thank you all of you guys
It took you 2 months to get your EOR results?? I have a similar situation and have got 6.5 in writing with overall result of 8 already. Let’s hope Insha Allah I also get that 0.5 in writing.

TerminatedGA

Nov 1, 2019
Got my results today -
L9 R9 W6 S8.5
Didn't expect to get a 6 in writing, as there is a deviation of 2.5 and I had a pretty good feeling about it. Do you think I should make an EOR?

yoloraw

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Got my results today -
L9 R9 W6 S8.5
Didn't expect to get a 6 in writing, as there is a deviation of 2.5 and I had a pretty good feeling about it. Do you think I should make an EOR?
Your other scores are good, I think you can try EOR, if you are sure that you have done good:
Task achievement
no spellings error
Proper word count
All linked points.

Else it a matter of another 1-2 attempts you will definitely get your desired score because you are already a pro in all other Modules. (Y) All the best