+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

cas009

Sep 13, 2019
So my EOR results just came out for my third attempt. My Writing band score changed from 6.5 to 8.5! Too bad the CRS scores are now predicted to shoot up. But I'm still thankful that I have gotten CLB10. I really think EOR is worth a shot, no harm in trying (except maybe if the budget is tight).

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
So my EOR results just came out for my third attempt. My Writing band score changed from 6.5 to 8.5! Too bad the CRS scores are now predicted to shoot up. But I'm still thankful that I have gotten CLB10. I really think EOR is worth a shot, no harm in trying (except maybe if the budget is tight).
Amazing, congratulations

Reactions: cas009

harry605

Sep 12, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have been following this thread for past one month quietly, I gave my IELTS CB in BC (Via ETC), Toronto on 26 Sept. I recieved a overall band score of 7.5 with L-8.5, R-7.5, W-6.5, S-8, on 2 oct. Reading multiple success stories here and after a suggestion from one of the member of this group Ian, I applied for the reevaluation/remarking of reading, writing and speaking and paid 282.50CAD for it as I was confident about my writing test on 3 oct. Finally recieved my change in writing score email on 18 oct, but didn't know by how much did my score increase. So, I picked up my result from their center yesterday and saw my score change from 6.5 to 7 and overall band has increased to 8. My crs went from 413 to 458!. Hoping for the cutoff to go down after the current election result. So Remarking does work even if you are 50-50 sure but you should have a good format.
Thanks again every one!!

Also for those who want to improve their writing score please go through :-
Ryan higgings IELTS General Writing Task 1 & Task 2 books (the one i prepared from)
The Key to IELTS Success by Pauline Cullen (got to know about after my exam from the previous posts on this thread)

Best Of luck guys!

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
I submitted my old TRF to local branch on 18th October, but IDP Gurgaon says that they haven't received it
Hi, yesterday when I contacted them they told my old TRF was received by them on 18th oct at their head office. (Bluedart tracking shows the same). They also told me I would receive my new TRF on 24 th Oct. Today, however, when I contacted them they told me they received old TRF on 19th and now I will receive my new TRF after 25th.. haha such a height of irresponsibility.

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi, yesterday when I contacted them they told my old TRF was received by them on 18th oct at their head office. (Bluedart tracking shows the same). They also told me I would receive my new TRF on 24 th Oct. Today, however, when I contacted them they told me they received old TRF on 19th and now I will receive my new TRF after 25th.. haha such a height of irresponsibility.
Has your score got updated in candidate login?

Seekerofita2019

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Can you pls share how you practice for writing?8.5 in writing is a remarkable score indeed

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
In my case, Bluedart tracking shows that IDP head office received the old TRF yesterday i.e. 22nd October. But when I call them today i.e. 23rd October, they are saying they haven't received the old TRF. What should I do now?