+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
I submitted my EOR in IDP local branch yesterday..but they did not give me any proof of receiving EOR.
Is this normal?
I received the receipt for the same from my IDP local branch. I am not sure about others branch, but you can call your local test center directly or can visit to clear your doubts. Just to be on safer side,send an email to idpindia that you have submitted your TRF at local center and ask them when can you expect your new TRF.

Vinkle Sharma

Aug 26, 2019
I called BC Gurgaon today and they told me that there is a change in your score. They also instructed me to send old trf asap. I had 6.5 in writing and applied eor only for writing. Is it 100% sure that my score has been changed from 6.5 to 7.0. If they never decrease then why they asked for my old trf.
Please reply guys

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
I called BC Gurgaon today and they told me that there is a change in your score. They also instructed me to send old trf asap. I had 6.5 in writing and applied eor only for writing. Is it 100% sure that my score has been changed from 6.5 to 7.0. If they never decrease then why they asked for my old trf.
Please reply guys
Congratulations That means your score has increased. They don't decrease the score.

May 3, 2017
Please reply guys
Can you please tell us the date on which you applied for eor and other details? Also, did you receive any mail for the same?

May 3, 2017
I will share each and every detail with you once I get my new trf. To reduce your anxiety I suggest you to call or email them on every other day after 21 days of applying. Good Luck
Monday will be my 21st day since i received the text message stating they have received my documents.
It's only the hope that we can expect now.

Nitheesh_p

Oct 20, 2019
Please reply guys
They will issue you a new TRF with revised scores.