+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Have you
Hi all
I have applied EOR on 3rd of September.Due to technical problems they didn't declare my result. Today I called them.They told that they released my result anď sent to my address yesterday. I didn't get any mail about it..Whether my result is negative? I'm not nervous
Have you submitted your old TRF?

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Got the magical mail just now...

We wish to inform you that there is change in your EOR scores. Request you to kindly send your original Test Report Form (TRF), covering letter and photocopy of the passport (front and last page) to the below address:

British Council Examination and English Service India

One Horizon Centre
6th Floor, Sector 43
DLF Phase V, Golf Course Road
Gurgaon - 122002, India
Congratulations

Maleek0007

Star Member
May 17, 2019
I have a question,I payed my tuition deposit before discovering the format of my name is not thesame with my passport,I contacted the school to change it on my LOA,but the date on the new LOA is 17Oct while on tve tuition deposit i paid earlier this month, please I need your advice, should I use the old letter,or new one?

Damilarzz

Oct 14, 2019
My 3rd attempt was on 24th august and I got lrws 8.5,8,6.5,7, i applied for EOR on the 10th of september for speaking and writing, then got this reply today. Idp academic

Dear Candidate,

We refer to your request for remark.

We are pleased to inform that we have received the outcome of your remark.

Please be informed to complete the form below and avail us with the scanned copy via email to refunds@ielts.ng

Also, you are to give us 21 working days to pay the money (refund) into your account.

Please be informed that the center name is MOD IELTS and the center ID is NG448.

Also,you are required to complete the TEST TAKER STATEMENT section on the refund form.

Kindly visit the test center from the 14th October between 9 am to 3 pm for collection.

Best Regards,
My EOR (academic) was delivered today,
Initial result LRWS 8.5,8,6.5,7
After EOR LRWS 8.5,8,7,7
Just what I require to practice in the UK. I am very happy to be finally free from ielts after 3 attempts. I wish everyone similar luck in their EOR

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
My EOR (academic) was delivered today,
Initial result LRWS 8.5,8,6.5,7
After EOR LRWS 8.5,8,7,7
Just what I require to practice in the UK. I am very happy to be finally free from ielts after 3 attempts. I wish everyone similar luck in their EOR
Congratulations