+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
This mail I received:

As per our records, your EOR has been received, processed and completed. The outcome letter has been provided to your test centre. If you haven’t already heard from them, please contact them to arrange collection or dispatch of the outcome letter and your Test Report Form

Does this mean score changed because it says collection and dispatch of TRF also?
Have u submitted your old TRF?

Prerna484848

Oct 9, 2019
Did you get mail or hardcopy of result? if it is mail, is it sent by IDP INDIA?
I am asking this because I put query for EOR result, and "IDP IELTS Australia" replied that it is processed and completed. But when I call IDP India they say it is still under process, and they will not send any mail about the result, only hard copy.

I am trying to access if my score changed or not because I haven't received any mail.
I got mail from ieltsidpindia

Gurpreet26

Jun 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19/02/2020
Med's Done....
01/03/2020
Hello everyone,

I have taken IELTS twice from BC. Both of them were PBT. These are my scores:

1st attempt: LRWS 9 9 6.5 8 overall 8
EOR: Score unchanged (Although I was very confident about my writing test)
2nd attempt: LRWS 9 9 6.5 7.5 overall 8 (I am not that sure about writing test tbh)

Now should I go for EOR again or take a retest? This time I am planning to take CBT from IDP. Do you think changing the test format will help me in any way? Please share some writing suggestions with me. Its gonna be my 3rd time now and I am already fed up.
Go for an EOR

Gurpreet26

Jun 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19/02/2020
Med's Done....
01/03/2020
This is to advise that your re-mark request has been processed and there has been a change to your scores. This means you will be issued a new Test Report Form (TRF) and are entitled to a full refund of the re-mark fee. Due to IELTS privacy policy, we are unable to disclose the new re-mark score by email or over the phone.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK NEW SCORE ON YOUR IDP CANDIDATE LOGIN

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
This mail I received:

As per our records, your EOR has been received, processed and completed. The outcome letter has been provided to your test centre. If you haven’t already heard from them, please contact them to arrange collection or dispatch of the outcome letter and your Test Report Form

Does this mean score changed because it says collection and dispatch of TRF also?
Got the same mail. Contacted IDP India but they said wait for few more days.

Maverick666

Oct 12, 2017
I would like to share my story with you all. For the last 2 years, I was struggling with the IELTS exam. Like most of you guys, I was struggling with the writing module. However, my writing isn't that bad as during my second attempt I was able to score 7 in writing but the listening module ruined everything.

Fast-forwarding the past events, on Sep 28th I again decided to appear but this time opted for the CBT since I work in IT and my typing speed almost clocks up to 80 WPMS. I was a bit skeptical about the listening module on the CBT exam, as I was more comfortable with the Pencil based exam.

I got L:8 R:8.5 W:6.5 S:8

After EOR L:8 R:8.5 W:7 S:8

This was my sixth attempt, my advice to all aspirants would be that if you think you have done well in writing and money is not an issue then certainly go for an EOR.

Good Luck to everyone.

Rjk

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
I would like to share my story with you all. For the last 2 years, I was struggling with the IELTS exam. Like most of you guys, I was struggling with the writing module. However, my writing isn't that bad as during my second attempt I was able to score 7 in writing but the listening module ruined everything.

Fast-forwarding the past events, on Sep 28th I again decided to appear but this time opted for the CBT since I work in IT and my typing speed almost clocks up to 80 WPMS. I was a bit skeptical about the listening module on the CBT exam, as I was more comfortable with the Pencil based exam.

This was my sixth attempt, my advice to all aspirants would be that if you think you have done well in writing and money is not an issue then certainly go for an EOR.

Good Luck to everyone.
Congratulations... can you please tell how they finally gave you desired score? Was there any trick?
And can you please share your centre country, eor filling details nd when did u get the results?bc or Ido?

please bro share ur EOR experience, it might help other as well..

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018

Good Luck to everyone.
IdP Or BC?

Kbsahni

Sep 20, 2019
Guys I received the magical email:

"
Thank you for contacting British Council.

We wish to inform you that there is change in your EOR scores. Request you to kindly send your original Test Report Form (TRF), covering letter and photocopy of the passport (front and last page) to the below address:

British Council Examination and English Service India

One Horizon Centre
6th Floor, Sector 43
DLF Phase V, Golf Course Road
Gurgaon - 122002, India

Please Note: Once the TRF is received, it will take 3-4 working days to dispatch the revised TRF and you will receive a communication from us.

We hope this information helps you.

For further information, please feel free to contact us. Kindly quote the reference number mentioned in the subject and do not change it, for all your future correspondence with us.
"