+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
IELTS essential.com
I don't think Ieltsessential site always displays the result. When I give the test on 7 September, don't know why, but my result never displayed on the website, not even on the first or second day when result declared, even after filling all details correctly.
I got information about my band SMS and Candidate login

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
I don't think Ieltsessential site always displays the result. When I give the test on 7 September, don't know why, but my result never displayed on the website, not even on the first or second day when result declared, even after filling all details correctly.
I got information about my band SMS and Candidate login
IDP India computer based ielts's result will not be available on ieltsessential at all

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
IDP.. Previous 8 attempts were on BC, and I can assure you that was a complete waste of time and money.
Apply for EOR. This is the mandatory part to overcome IELTS business scam. SO if you want to clear IELTS , apply for EOR for 0.5 / 1 band jump in writing and speaking even if you write IELTS 50 Times.

Khansaab190

Jun 27, 2017
Apply for EOR. This is the mandatory part to overcome IELTS business scam. SO if you want to clear IELTS , apply for EOR for 0.5 / 1 band jump in writing and speaking even if you write IELTS 50 Times.
That's what I'm thinking... I will go for rechecking and I will also schedule another test I am not stepping back.. let's see who beats who …

Btw thanks for the reply.. Good luck to you in your endeavors.

Reactions: Kbsahni

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Finally got the magic email:

This is to advise that your re-mark request has been processed and there has been a change to your scores. This means you will be issued a new Test Report Form (TRF) and are entitled to a full refund of the re-mark fee. Due to IELTS privacy policy, we are unable to disclose the new re-mark score by email or over the phone.

I will pick up results in morning. Good Luck to all
What's the date u applied for EOR?

May 3, 2017
Bro Don't worry. I also have attempted 10th and 11th attempt. Scores are as follows:

24.08 LRWS 8 8.5 6.5 7.5
28.09 LRWS 9 8 6.5 7

i have applied for bc revaluation for 24 and will apply for 28 one tomorrow. We never know when our luck works.

Gurpreet26

Jun 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19/02/2020
Med's Done....
01/03/2020
How to check in Idp portal ?you mean Idp candidate login ? I checked still it’s 6.5 in writing ..whether score will update without this mail ?
It should be updated on your candidate login