+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

ielts-is-a-crime

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
21-28 days for idp. Idk abiut BC.
BC always says 4-6 weeks but both of my past EOR with BC took only 18-19 days. Their service delivery is more reliable than IDP’s i feel.

Im currently having another EOR with IDP and it has been more than 21 days since submission day without any outcome notifications

Sep 28, 2019
Hi,

I have applied for EOR from AEO Pakistan on 23-Sep-2019, and today when I called them to confirm about the status of the result. They told me that they will call me personally, and would convey me what they are. Can someone please confirm that this is the standard procedure? AEO Pakistan (IDP) has told me that they will not be sending me any kind of emails, including the confirmation and EOR result mail. I am skeptical that there is something inherently wrong with this process, and I am afraid that they might not even forward my test for rechecking. Someone please confirm whether this has happened to them or not.

Dhirenpatel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Hi,

I have applied for EOR from AEO Pakistan on 23-Sep-2019, and today when I called them to confirm about the status of the result. They told me that they will call me personally, and would convey me what they are. Can someone please confirm that this is the standard procedure? AEO Pakistan (IDP) has told me that they will not be sending me any kind of emails, including the confirmation and EOR result mail. I am skeptical that there is something inherently wrong with this process, and I am afraid that they might not even forward my test for rechecking. Someone please confirm whether this has happened to them or not.
You can contact IDP Australia through Ieltsessentials.com. Asked them about your application.