+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Kavya1

Jul 9, 2019
Called BC today, as it is the 23day from the time I got the confirmation msg of process initiation. They said it will take upto 5 more days.
Not sure if it is a positive sign or this delay is quite common.
But as far as I've seen, the more the delay, the more chances of positive outcome.
Could someone provide a clarity, pls.
Really worried.
I requested W (6.5) and S (7.5) to be remarked and as said, I wrote really well.
Got 7 in W last time
Does a delay of more than 23 days guarantee a possible positive news
Same status here. BC told I need to wait for 7 more days for any update . Had got confirmation sms of process is started on July 1st..

Abeer Gilani

Star Member
May 22, 2019
My score was L 8.5 R 9 W 6.5 S 7.5. I have sent it for remark. I gave IELTS several times previously I got some remarked from IDP. But score never changed, this is first time I have requested remark from British Council. Lets see!!!! I will keep you posted if possible...

darshu05

Jul 18, 2019
Same status here. BC told I need to wait for 7 more days for any update . Had got confirmation sms of process is started on July 1st..
After how many days did you get the confirmation sms? I have applied on 16th and have not received any acknowledgment email or sms. Also from where have you applied?

Kavya1

Jul 9, 2019
After how many days did you get the confirmation sms? I have applied on 16th and have not received any acknowledgment email or sms. Also from where have you applied?
Just after 2-3 I got the confirmation sms that they received my documents ,which I got on 28th June and after this sms got one more sms on July 1st stating that process is started .

darshu05

Jul 18, 2019
Oh, is it the case with anyone else where they did not receive any acknowledgement and directly received their results?

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Just after 2-3 I got the confirmation sms that they received my documents ,which I got on 28th June and after this sms got one more sms on July 1st stating that process is started .
Same here too Kavya.
Hoping for a positive outcome.
Keep checking ur inbox, as they might send the msg anytime during the regular business hours.
Fingers crossed.
Kindly do update once u receive any update

Abeer Gilani

Star Member
May 22, 2019
My score was L 8.5 R 9 W 6.5 S 7.5. I have sent it for remark. I gave IELTS several times previously I got some remarked from IDP. But score never changed, this is first time I have requested remark from British Council. Lets see!!!! I will keep you posted if possible...
I applied mine on 13th still to get result. By the way IDP is faster than British Council in all aspects. For IDP computer based, you will get results on 5th day for sure but BC 6th or 7th day and sometimes 8th day as well.

veenagohrani

Mar 22, 2019
Hi guys,

My EOR story. Waiting for results :

IDP (computer-based)
Exam : 7th Jul
Result : 12th Jul
Score : L9, R8.5, S7, W6.5
EOR submitted and acknowledged : 13th Jul

Let me know if any of you are of the same dates and got the EOR results/waiting for results! Good luck

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Same here too Kavya.
Hoping for a positive outcome.
Keep checking ur inbox, as they might send the msg anytime during the regular business hours.
Fingers crossed.
Kindly do update once u receive any update
Hi Kavya/All,

Got a msg stating that there is an increase in score and I need to send my current TRF.
Actually I opted Speaking and Writing to be remarked.
Honestly telling,my speaking wasn't that great, as I got 7.5 and that is the max I think I deserve.
My highest hope is on Writing module (6.5)
Wanted 7 in it and need to wait n see if that has got increased.
Did any one receive such a msg today asking to send the TRF?

darshu05

Jul 18, 2019
Hi Kavya/All,

Got a msg stating that there is an increase in score and I need to send my current TRF.
Actually I opted Speaking and Writing to be remarked.
Honestly telling,my speaking wasn't that great, as I got 7.5 and that is the max I think I deserve.
My highest hope is on Writing module (6.5)
Wanted 7 in it and need to wait n see if that has got increased.
Did any one receive such a msg today asking to send the TRF?
Congratulations! When did you apply for EOR and from where?

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Congratulations! When did you apply for EOR and from where?
You can read my older threads.
Exam partner was BC
Got 6.5 in Writing and 7.5 in S
Opted to have both rechecked, cos even there is a change in one of the modules, the scores can go up and we can get the refund amount back