+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

darshu05

Jul 18, 2019
Hi Guys, I attended BC IELTS GT on 6th July, I got my results on Thursday online and it was LRWS - 9,9,6.5,7 and overall 8. When I went to collect my TRF, BC local office says the result are not yet ready for me and I have to wait. What do you think has happened? I am confused. Anyone else with same case?
Hi, did you receive any sms with date to collect the results coz i appeared for 29th june exams and although I received online results on 13th, my trf was available after 16th.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hi Ajay,

By reading your post on this forum, I can clearly understand how upset you are with the result and also worried about the EOR. I’m in the same spot as you are now. I’ve applied for EOR on 27 of June (IDP) for writing module as I got 6.5 and I’m need of .5 extra. One thing’s for sure that, if the result is being changed in EOR, that means there is some negligence from BC and IDP while marking our writing or speaking module on the first attempt by them. Either it could be a money making scheme for them or they have examiners who are not as good as they are supposed to be. Anyway, if you are confident about your writing, rest assured you will have a positive result in EOR... Don’t be disheartened or worried. Keep praying, be optimistic.
Hi Mirzabaig,

Did you get any update on your EOR request? I have called BC to find the progress of my EOR and they said it will take more time.
So bit curious to see if you got any update on your reeval request

rubina89

Feb 19, 2019
Hi, did you receive any sms with date to collect the results coz i appeared for 29th june exams and although I received online results on 13th, my trf was available after 16th.
Nope. I didnt get any sms as well. BC told me to wait for email from them. Only then TRF will be ready for collection. They also told me that the results online is not final and there may be changes in scores as well.

Kochi_karan

May 10, 2019
I had applied for Eor and got my text message after 21-25 days saying that there is a change. When i got the TRF i was surprised as my speaking had gone from 6.5 to 8. I had done well and thats the reason i applied for EOR but getting 8 was a big surpise. Getting 8 meant that i get 3 additional CRS points. So if you are confident about your performance but got only 6.5 in writing or speaking, then i suggest going for EOR although the wait is a little long. All the best !!

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
I see so many people stuck at 6.5 in writing and asking if they should go for EoR.
You gotta go with you inner voice if you did really well in the writing.
During my 3 attempts, I got 8 and above in all 3 sections except in writing, scored 6.5 only.
But I went for EOR only at my third attempt because I knew I wrote really well as compared to my last attempts and got 7 in the end after wait of 31 days.
Bottom line is, if you are 100% confident that you covered all the aspects like, wrote on topic, complex sentences, accuracy and Grammer etc, do not hesitate to go for EOR.
One another piece of advice. Do not go blindly in the exam after following Jay/Liz's format. So many people are following them and trust me, IELTS examiners are very smart and they will be aware of the similar format by now. Follow these trainers to some extent only, plus do your own research and emphasis on clear ideas and conclusion more.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: imusi

satish shingari

Apr 18, 2019
I had applied for Eor and got my text message after 21-25 days saying that there is a change. When i got the TRF i was surprised as my speaking had gone from 6.5 to 8. I had done well and thats the reason i applied for EOR but getting 8 was a big surpise. Getting 8 meant that i get 3 additional CRS points. So if you are confident about your performance but got only 6.5 in writing or speaking, then i suggest going for EOR although the wait is a little long. All the best !!
It was BC or IDP?

sankaur1994

Jul 22, 2019
Hi,

My IELTS score is:-
L-8.5;R-7.5;W-7;S-6.5

My speaking test went really well and this result came to surprise me. :(
Should i go for re-eval?

I am waiting for my TRF.

Thanks in advance!

sankaur1994

Jul 22, 2019
Hi,

Can we go to collect our TRF at the office or do we need to opt that while booking for exam?

Rajwinder singh brar

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Eor success story
Exam date 1 june
Result on 14 june
Eor applied 20 june
Acknowledgement received on 21 june
12july msg from bc change in the scores send old trf
New trf received on 21 july writing incresed from 5.5 to 6 my ilets jurney ends here

Reactions: ripul and aninhabdl

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hi,

L-8.5;R-7.5;W-7;S-6.5

Should i go for re-eval?

I am waiting for my TRF.

Thanks in advance!
Yes, for speaking I would suggest go for EoR without any hesitation.

imusi

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Passport Req..
15-01-2020
Hi,

L-8.5;R-7.5;W-7;S-6.5

Should i go for re-eval?

I am waiting for my TRF.

Thanks in advance!
Give it a try. Seems there are more success EOR cases on speaking than the other three, but EOR may take up to 8 weeks so don’t put all your bets on it. Just apply for EOR and prepare for your next IELTS test.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hi All,
Name: S Ajay Kumar
Exam Date: 01-06-2019
Exam Centre: Kottayam (Kerala), India (BC)
Result date: 14-06-2019
Result : 8L 7R 7.5S 6.5 W
Applied EOR on 27-06-2019
Got confirmation on 02-07-2019
Still waiting.

I have done my writing quite well and I believed that I will hit a 7.5 this time. But not sure why they marked me down and from this thread I see a lot of success stories. So hoping for a 0.5 increase in W

A question:
Task 2 was - In many countries, people have more health problems because they choose to live an unhealthy lifestyle. What do you think are the reasons for this and how can it be solved? Give relevant examples from your experience.

I did the paraphrasing accurately in the expected format (using other relevant words carrying the same meaning and ensured that the grammar is well above good).
In the BP, I said increasing craving to fast food items (despite knowing its harms, people continue consuming it to satisfy taste buds) and extreme laziness (people hiring maids to do the household work and following a sedentary lifestyle and wishing not to come of out their comfort levels) are some of the reasons why people are facing various health issues.
To deal with people consuming junk food items, govt can levy an additional tax on fast food restaurants and people will stop consuming it due to the high cost. To counter the issues with the sedentary lifestyle, govt can create awareness among people about the harms of an inactive lifestyle and encourage ppl to go to gymnasiums.
Wrote relevant and appropriate examples.

So, according to you guys, have I exactly answered to the questions or was there any deviation in the answer.
Pls advice.

Regards
Ajay

Called BC today, as it is the 23day from the time I got the confirmation msg of process initiation. They said it will take upto 5 more days.
Not sure if it is a positive sign or this delay is quite common.
But as far as I've seen, the more the delay, the more chances of positive outcome.
Could someone provide a clarity, pls.
Really worried.
I requested W (6.5) and S (7.5) to be remarked and as said, I wrote really well.
Got 7 in W last time
Does a delay of more than 23 days guarantee a possible positive news