+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

mannzpinnz49

Jul 11, 2019
Got IDP EOR report today directly at my home after 28 days and scores remain unchanged.It was my 4th attempt and everytime i got 6.5 in writing despite the good scores in other modules L9R9S8. I will go with BC this time ,hope for the best. All the best to all of you.

Reactions: y3sm4u and ammad88

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Got IDP EOR report today directly at my home after 28 days and scores remain unchanged.It was my 4th attempt and everytime i got 6.5 in writing despite the good scores in other modules L9R9S8. I will go with BC this time ,hope for the best. All the best to all of you.
Sorry to hear that outcome was Negative. Do not give up, you can still achieve it. You are too close to the target
Where was the exam location and since you opted for writing, I have a question -

Were you completely confident that you have nailed it ensuring parameters such as Vocab, Grammar, Cohesion - Coherence and most importantly "Task Achievement" (where most people fail) is well met.

I'm asking this cos, even I opted an EOR (Writing) and I was very confident when I came out of the exam hall. But still ended up with a 6.5 and waiting for my EOR results.

I was also told my many that the more time it takes for the evaluation, the more the chances of a positive outcome but ur outcome has left me and may others baffled :(

So could you throw some light on your writing experience

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
I applied IDP eor on 18th June and I called them and I was told to expect results today or tomorrow... I need 7 in writing... I have 6.5 in academic...

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
I applied IDP eor on 18th June and I called them and I was told to expect results today or tomorrow... I need 7 in writing... I have 6.5 in academic...
Just got email... no change to my score

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Just got email... no change to my score
Hello,

Sorry to hear that outcome was Negative. May I ask you a question -

I have a question -

I assume that you opted EOR on Writing or Speaking. If so, Were you completely confident that you have nailed it ensuring parameters such as Vocab, Grammar, Cohesion - Coherence and most importantly "Task Achievement" (where most people fail) is well met.

I'm asking this cos, even I opted an EOR (Writing) and I was very confident when I came out of the exam hall. But still ended up with a 6.5 and waiting for my EOR results.

I was also told my many that the more time it takes for the evaluation, the more the chances of a positive outcome but ur outcome has left me and may others baffled :(

So could you throw some light on your writing experience if you do not mind, so that, it can be useful for others

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Idp riyadh on 6/7

L 8.5
R 8.5
W 7
S 6.5 :(

should I go for remark ??
has anyone got it from that place?
Go for re evaluation.. Both writing and speaking. Wven if any one of them increase, you will get your money back. And if they decrease, still the previous results will be used. So don't worry and apply for EOR.

inda

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
I gave my exam in USA on July 6th:
Got the desired band scores in everything expect writing. Do you recommend reevaluation in writing ? Whats the processing time, and how much does it cost ?
Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking

Owzed

Jun 2, 2019
Please guys, I need your advice
Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking
Should i apply for a remark?

kiranraman

Jul 19, 2019
Hey Guys, I got my result today for IELTS from BC in Canada. I got LRWS 8.5/7/6.5/8.5. I am planning on sending an EOR for writing. In previous attempt as well, i got .5 for writing however I prepared for writing this time following the structure and tips from IELTS LIZ and Jay. Would you suggest that, I apply for EOR? Is there a trend that if your speaking score is high, your writing might be too? Thanks for your response.

sharonseth

Oct 9, 2018
Hey Guys, I got my result today for IELTS from BC in Canada. I got LRWS 8.5/7/6.5/8.5. I am planning on sending an EOR for writing. In previous attempt as well, i got .5 for writing however I prepared for writing this time following the structure and tips from IELTS LIZ and Jay. Would you suggest that, I apply for EOR? Is there a trend that if your speaking score is high, your writing might be too? Thanks for your response.
I would say speaking and writing skills are not related significantly. You could have been speaking for years in English without actually writing formally. However I've noticed that people who are regular readers have good writing skills, this is because they get exposed to different writing styles as they keep reading.

rubina89

Feb 19, 2019
Hi Guys, I attended BC IELTS GT on 6th July, I got my results on Thursday online and it was LRWS - 9,9,6.5,7 and overall 8. When I went to collect my TRF, BC local office says the result are not yet ready for me and I have to wait. What do you think has happened? I am confused. Anyone else with same case?