+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Inmyview

Jan 16, 2019
Did you get the confirmation that the result hasn't been changed?
No, if the scores are not changed in IELTS essential and if there is no email/SMS stating that there is a change in score and they say the letter is dispatched then the results are unchanged.

mannzpinnz49

Jul 11, 2019
Its 19 days today since I applied for my IDP EOR and I have received no message from them. what can be done now ? please suggest.. is there still any hope for positive results ?
I applied for Writing and speaking.
Test date 1 June 2019
EOR applied 14 June 2019
reached head office 17 june ..
Awaiting results.
#FingersCrossed
Hi, Do you receive any update for EOR or it is still pending?

megran2017

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Guys, I got the SMS from BC yesterday that my EOR is still under process and they would share the next update on Jul-17 (after 1 more week)....As per my EOR submission, yesterday was the 21st Day.

Did any one received such message earlier? I need 0.5 in writing to reach CLB-9. Really worried now......

Kj

mannzpinnz49

Jul 11, 2019
Guys, I got the SMS from BC yesterday that my EOR is still under process and they would share the next update on Jul-17 (after 1 more week)....As per my EOR submission, yesterday was the 21st Day.

Did any one received such message earlier? I need 0.5 in writing to reach CLB-9. Really worried now......

Kj
hope 4 +ve result.

IELTS_taker

Jul 11, 2019
Hello Everybody,

IELTS Test date: June 1
Result: June 14
EOR Application: June 15
EOR Acceptance: June 19
Agency: BC
Section: Writing
Latest update: SMS on 10th July stating 'EOR is still under processing. next update on 17th July'

Did anyone receive such message after 3 weeks?

IELTS_taker

Jul 11, 2019

Kj
I received the same message. Exam date: June 1st

jaja_13

Jul 1, 2019
Hello Everybody,

IELTS Test date: June 1
Result: June 14
EOR Application: June 15
EOR Acceptance: June 19
Agency: BC
Section: Writing
Latest update: SMS on 10th July stating 'EOR is still under processing. next update on 17th July'

Did anyone receive such message after 3 weeks?

I applied for an EOR 20th of June
Acknowledgement 21st of June
Center: BC Philippines
Until now still waiting for the result, i haven’t any sms nor email.

I am not sure though if the process is the same as the other countries where they are receiving an sms or an email if the test results has changed.

Is there someone in here from The Philippines who happen to received an email or sms that their exam results has changed?
Thank you

Mirzabaig327

Jul 11, 2019
Hi all

I’ve appeared for computer based test through IDP on June 15 and my score is L8R8S7.5 and writing 6.5. As I’m applying for immigration, writing score is not sufficient. Therefore, I applied EOR for writing and speaking on 27 of June... it has been 15 days, there’s no communication from IDP. I received email confirmation of EOR application on 27. Nothing apart from that. I know I did well in writing. Anybody knows what’s going on? What could be the result. I’m worried

jaja_13

Jul 1, 2019
Hi all

I’ve appeared for computer based test through IDP on June 15 and my score is L8R8S7.5 and writing 6.5. As I’m applying for immigration, writing score is not sufficient. Therefore, I applied EOR for writing and speaking on 27 of June... it has been 15 days, there’s no communication from IDP. I received email confirmation of EOR application on 27. Nothing apart from that. I know I did well in writing. Anybody knows what’s going on? What could be the result. I’m worried

Upon reading this thread, some says that aside from sms or email, you can also check the idp website coz there are some cases that you might not received an update yet regarding the status of your eor but the result online is already updated.

Mirzabaig327

Jul 11, 2019
Upon reading this thread, some says that aside from sms or email, you can also check the idp website coz there are some cases that you might not received an update yet regarding the status of your eor but the result online is already updated.
Yes, I have checked the result on this website: ieltsessentials.com, under preview result section. It shows the old result...which means either the new result hasn’t been updated or the result hasn’t been changed. It’s not yet 21 days from the date I have applied EOR. To complete 21 days, there’s still a week.

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
I called IDP yesterday, it's 21 BUSINESS days not total days!!! I got 6.5 in academic writing and need 7. I paid EOR fee on 18th June.. let's see

ibox

Feb 1, 2019
L/R/W/S : 9/7.5/7/6

Need increase in 1 band for speaking.
Anyone has success in EOR from US region ?
and also can scores decrease from EOR ?