+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Mirzabaig327

Jul 11, 2019
Guys please guide me, how do i send my result for EOR? My BC test centre is in Hyderabad, India.
How can i contact the test centre and take their advice on EOR? The main centre in Gurgaon never ever connects on call. It’s frustating!
Do you live in Hyderabad? Also, what advice do you need? Let me know..,I will try and help. In the next reply please mention your scores.

alwezali

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Do you live in Hyderabad? Also, what advice do you need? Let me know..,I will try and help. In the next reply please mention your scores.
Yes i stay in Hyd, my scores are as follows-
3rd attempt- 9,7.5,6.5,6.5
However, i feel i have outdone my last two attempts at writing this time, which were stuck at 6.5, but again the same score!
Andfor speaking part, tha examiner was making unusual pauses before asking the next questions, that’s not my fault at all, i think this is the only reason why i was granted such low score, my scores were 7.5 and 7 in the last two attempts.
So this is why i need advice on whether i should go for EOR or go for another test( which m dreading now!)

Rajwinder singh brar

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Guys please guide me, how do i send my result for EOR? My BC test centre is in Hyderabad, India.
How can i contact the test centre and take their advice on EOR? The main centre in Gurgaon never ever connects on call. It’s frustating!
Firstly you have to make the demand draft of 6500rupees on the name of british council then download the eor form from bc website then sign the form and the photocopy of bank passbook courier to bc gurgaon

Mirzabaig327

Jul 11, 2019
Yes i stay in Hyd, my scores are as follows-
3rd attempt- 9,7.5,6.5,6.5
However, i feel i have outdone my last two attempts at writing this time, which were stuck at 6.5, but again the same score!
Andfor speaking part, tha examiner was making unusual pauses before asking the next questions, that’s not my fault at all, i think this is the only reason why i was granted such low score, my scores were 7.5 and 7 in the last two attempts.
So this is why i need advice on whether i should go for EOR or go for another test( which m dreading now!)
Most likely, you will get higher band (god willing). https://www.britishcouncil.in/sites/default/files/application_form_for_enquiry_on_results_0.pdf See this pdf file for more info. You will have to send the form to the mentioned office address with demand draft and a cancelled check. If your scores are changed, only then you will have to submit the TRF form at BC hyd office and a new TRF form will be sent to your address in a week.