+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

AKat47

Jul 3, 2019
Most likely your score has changed and hence a new TRF is being dispatched. I happened to get an interim SMS telling me that my score had changed and I needed to send them the old TRF. This message seems to be missing in your case.
Considering that you have a 9 in reading, I assume you would have done the writing part equally well.
Got the courier. It says score remains unchanged. So I guess have to prepare for another attempt.

EtaG

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Same here..I will be receiving the courier today and it is obvious that the result is unchanged. All the best for your next attempt.

sharonseth

Oct 9, 2018
Same here..I will be receiving the courier today and it is obvious that the result is unchanged. All the best for your next attempt.
Both of you have got impressive overall scores. Maybe the low writing scores are related to technical mistakes rather than the language ability itself. Good luck to you both.

Reactions: EtaG

AditiSingh

Jun 27, 2019
Its 19 days today since I applied for my IDP EOR and I have received no message from them. what can be done now ? please suggest.. is there still any hope for positive results ?
I applied for Writing and speaking.
Test date 1 June 2019
EOR applied 14 June 2019
reached head office 17 june ..
Awaiting results.
#FingersCrossed

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Its 19 days today since I applied for my IDP EOR and I have received no message from them. what can be done now ? please suggest.. is there still any hope for positive results ?
Test date 1 June 2019
EOR applied 14 June 2019
Awaiting results.
#FingersCrossed
I got my result in 31 days and it was positive. So stay hopeful.

Reactions: Yuriel26

EtaG

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Test date 1 June 2019
EOR applied 14 June 2019
Awaiting results.
#FingersCrossed
I think it will be positive seeing the trend.. if you get the EOR TRF in 15 days then it’s unchanged.. if it takes more then that it was changed in most of the cases. Be positive and all the best.

sdhanani

May 17, 2014
Toronto, ON, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
03-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-08-2014
Hello folks,

I gave Computer-based GT IELTS and scored L8.5, R8, S7.5, W5.5.

I am confused if I should go for re-evaluation just for W? Recheck fees is 185CAD.

This was my 4th attempt. In previous attempts, my score were L7.5, R7.5, S6.5, W6. Howver I never scored this less in W.

Please advise

jaja_13

Jul 1, 2019
Test date 1 June 2019
EOR applied 14 June 2019
Awaiting results.
#FingersCrossed

I took the test on 1st of June as well
EOR applied 20th of June
received acknowledgement 21st of June
Waiting for the results as well.

AliZeus

May 3, 2019
Hello everyone,
I've taken my first computer-delivered General IELTS (idp) in Toronto (CES center) on June 6 and got : R:8.5 - L:7.5 - W: 6.5 - S: 7
My second attempt exactly the same format and at the same place on July 3 and got: R:8.5, L:8, W:6.5, S:7.5
I need a 7 for writing, do you suggest EOR? I believe I did a little bit better in the second time. I am wondering where computer-delivered writings are being marked.
Thanks,

Last edited:

jaja_13

Jul 1, 2019
Hello everyone,
I've taken my first computer-delivered General IELTS (idp) in Toronto (CES center) on June 6 and got : R:8.5 - L:7.5 - W: 6.5 - S: 7
My second attempt exactly the same format and at the same place on July 3 and got: R:8.5, L:8, W:6.5, S:7.5
I need a 7 for writing, do you suggest EOR? I believe I did a little bit better in the second time. I am wondering where computer-delivered writings are being marked.
Thanks,
If you're confident with your writing test then go for EOR. I am not really sure about computer-delivered IELTS. It will be better to contact idp for this. All the best!

AliZeus

May 3, 2019
If you're confident with your writing test then go for EOR. I am not really sure about computer-delivered IELTS. It will be better to contact idp for this. All the best!
The problem is that I'm not sure whether my writing really deserves a 7 band score or not. Considering the writing rubric, I believe I should get "8 or 9" for task achievement and coherence parts, "7 or 8" to lexical resources, and "6-7" for grammatical range.

jaja_13

Jul 1, 2019
The problem is that I'm not sure whether my writing really deserves a 7 band score or not. Considering the writing rubric, I believe I should get "8 or 9" for task achievement and coherence parts, "7 or 8" to lexical resources, and "6-7" for grammatical range.

Well, your band scores in L/R/S were quiet impressive. Your writing band score might change if you give it a try, but then it's really up to you. Follow your intuition and trust your gut feeling.

Reactions: AliZeus