LRWS 8.5 8 6.5 6
Applied EOR ON 26th April
Got message about change in scores on 21 st may
Dispatched old TRF
got new TRF on 3rd June
LRWS 8.5 8 7 7
Congratulations laroiyaneetu,
And best of luck for pr.

I want to know when u got the mail about change in scores on 21st may, did you check your score on ielts essentials?

mkerala

Jun 5, 2019
I don't think this would be of much use. If you check you can find that those with 6.5 get a score around 351-400 and currently there 40,570 in this range in the express entry. At present, the score is as high as 470 and pushing 6.5 into 430 level will do no good.

mkerala

Jun 5, 2019
I have been following this thread for the past few weeks as I had applied for EOR.

Timeline:-

Exam date: 27-Apr-2019
Result date: 10-May-2019
Score: 8.5, 9, 7, 7 (LRWS) (I need 7.5 in W/S)
EOR: 14-May-2019

There was no update from IDP and when I contacted them yesterday, they said the EOR result has been dispatched via courier. Since I didn't get any email about score change and I haven't submitted my TRF, I came to the conclusion that EOR score was unchanged. I tried checking results online and they removed it from there site(date is still showing but no results found).

I will confirm once I get the courier, but I think if you don't get an email about score change and they despatch the result it means score remains unchanged.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
I have been following this thread for the past few weeks as I had applied for EOR.

Timeline:-

Exam date: 27-Apr-2019
Result date: 10-May-2019
Score: 8.5, 9, 7, 7 (LRWS) (I need 7.5 in W/S)
EOR: 14-May-2019

There was no update from IDP and when I contacted them yesterday, they said the EOR result has been dispatched via courier. Since I didn't get any email about score change and I haven't submitted my TRF, I came to the conclusion that EOR score was unchanged. I tried checking results online and they removed it from there site(date is still showing but no results found).

I will confirm once I get the courier, but I think if you don't get an email about score change and they despatch the result it means score remains unchanged.

Please let us know once you have received the report

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Have you received any communication from British council regarding new trf or not
They are completely useless. Helpdesk is saying that they have sent the result to dispatch team and I will receive it by this week.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
To all the people out there who are desperately trying to get the magic number ,giving multiple attempts filing EORs, going through this frustrating journey ,I wish to tell them my story ,if it makes atleast one person feel better ,I would be happy.

Jan5th -8/6.5/7/7
Feb 9th -7.5/8/7/7
March 23rd-8.5/6.5/7/7
May 23rd- 8/8.5/7/7
It took 6 months ,4 attempts and more than 50k for me to get an overall band score of 8.0 despite being a naturally eloquent person.Everytime I tried I lost for either listening/reading by 0.5 score...after the third attempt I felt devastated..I almost gave up.I couldnt figure out what to do next, as immigration was my long time dream...My CRS dropped from 475 to 414 with the marginal difference of 0.5....Somehow I managed to attempt for one last time,but after the exam I felt I'll lose for Listening as it was too tricky...I was hopeless again ,finally while looking for my result I started shivering,I was too weak to handle another failure but I realized I had to face it,no matter what and I checked my results ,I saw the overall score of 8.0 ,I scrolled down to see the magic number ..I could not believe my eyes,I had finally made it...

Your Test Result
Overall Band:
Listening:
Reading:
Writing:
Speaking:

I dreamt of seeing this on the screen for months finally my hardwork paid off.I want to tell you all,to be persistent...just know you are getting closer to your dream.Even if you are confident about your lanugage skills ,you might be making silly mistakes on the day of exam out of stress,dont panic..Just believe,Life doesnt end here.The most important thing for IELTS is to remain composed on the exam day,no matter hw hard you prepare ,if you panic on the exam day ,you will lose for sure also once you feel exhausted after giving 3 or more attempts in a row give yourself a break ,take some time and then prepare.Good luck to all and I really hope you all get the desired score soon.....
Congrats ! Good luck with your next steps.