Result : 19th April
Appplied EOR : 26th April
BC received Docs on : 27th April
GOt msg that scores changed on 21st May
Sent old TRF : 21st May
BC received it on :22nd May
BC sent me new TRF on : 25th May
I received it on : 27th May
Hi, Congratulations Did BC text you anything after receiving OLD TRF.. They got mine but I did not receive any message from side yet.. And the help centre lady said it will take up to 5 days.

Medhansh

Oct 30, 2018
Hello All,

I applied for IELTS (BC) on 23rd March,2019.
Got Result on 5th April,2019.
Result : LRWS - 8 8.5 6.5 6.5 (Applied for Speaking and Writing)
Applied for EOR on : 8th April, 2019
Request went under process on : 15th April,2019
Got message about marks changed and to submit TRF on : 7th May, 2019
Got new TRF on : 18th May,2019
Updated Result : LRWS - 8 8.5 7 7

Got a big relief. My IELTS journey ends here.
But to mention, I was pretty much confident about my writing section, but in speaking it was bit dicey. However this blog kept me motivated.
Therefore, my suggestion would be, even if you are not confident and lacking in speaking and/or writing module, you should always go for EOR.

Thank you.
Hi Sagar,

Congratulations. I am in a similar situation - LRWS - 8.5,7.5,6.5,6.5 (BC). Thinking of applying EOR. Lets see how it goes.

Cheers!

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi, Congratulations Did BC text you anything after receiving OLD TRF.. They got mine but I did not receive any message from side yet.. And the help centre lady said it will take up to 5 days.
I have submitted my EOR on 25th May and yet to receive any text or email acknowledgement from them.

jeff_arnel

Oct 26, 2018
I appeared for IELTS IDP on 18th May 2019. Below is my score.

L: 8
R: 7.5
S: 8.5
W: 6.5

I have sent my score for evaluation, not sure if it is possible to jump from 6.5 to 7... I am confident on my Task1 but skeptical on Task 2.

victor1

May 29, 2019
I have appeared for IELTS 6 times but could not get the score I need for a good CRS. It's been really stressful.
On 5th time, my attempt to EOR failed to make a change in writing (of course I am the 6.5 victim as well)

Should I go for EOR this time again, or its a useless waste of money and it's better to resit.

6th attempt was L9, R7.5, S7, W6.5

BatRavinder

Mar 28, 2019
I have appeared for IELTS 6 times but could not get the score I need for a good CRS. It's been really stressful.
On 5th time, my attempt to EOR failed to make a change in writing (of course I am the 6.5 victim as well)

Should I go for EOR this time again, or its a useless waste of money and it's better to resit.

Go for eor for all three parts. If it increases in either of the section you will get your money back.. rebook it if you are not very sure .. I followed Jay e2ielts and got 7

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018

So wat will be ur CRS if Writing change to 7?
Is all other 3 module scores as per ur expectation?

victor1

May 29, 2019
Go for eor for all three parts. If it increases in either of the section you will get your money back.. rebook it if you are not very sure .. I followed Jay e2ielts and got 7
It's interesting that I followed how Jay said we should in writing this time but I don't know why anything I do doesn't work in writing, I've been stuck at 6.5 forever! But yeah maybe I need to risk for EOR again.

BatRavinder

Mar 28, 2019
It's interesting that I followed how Jay said we should in writing this time but I don't know why anything I do doesn't work in writing, I've been stuck at 6.5 forever! But yeah maybe I need to risk for EOR again.
Did you use synonyms and antonyms? Did you use complex and compound sentences? And did you use a good format?

victor1

May 29, 2019
Did you use synonyms and antonyms? Did you use complex and compound sentences? And did you use a good format?
Yep, this last attempt was better than ever. I even used a question sentence form and a proper format with a good flow of ideas organized in paragraphs.