+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

rookie royal

Apr 19, 2019
How long it takes for EOR (BC) from Toronto ? I know it says 2 to 21 days. Just wanted to know from anyone who had gone through this process.
I requested only for writing module.

Thanks

Last edited:

rajveerielts

Apr 8, 2019
I got my results for EOR, sadly no changes in writing score and score remains as it is- R/L/W/S- 8.5/ 8.5/ 6.5/ 7.5. This was my first try, so may be I will get the desired result the next time. Can you please help me with any sources to practice and improve my writing score. Good luck to all who are awaiting their result.
Thank you.

Sir_ILikeFood

Oct 24, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/06/1993
Nomination.....
16/10/2019
AOR Received.
27/11/2019
Med's Done....
17/12/2019
Passport Req..
23/09/2021
VISA ISSUED...
06-10-2021
LANDED..........
15-11-2021
Hey guys, I'm having the weirdest experience with getting my EOR by BC India. So I gave my general CD IELTS test with BC on the 24th of March. Got a score of L-9, R-7.5, S-7.5 and W-6.5. I applied for EOR on 11th April and got the message that it was completed on 29th April and TRF would be dispatched by the 3rd of May. I hadn't received it by the 9th so I called them and inquired and they said they ran into issues so it would be sent by the 10th. I called them and got the tracking ID today and when I checked with the courier it turned out that the package was rejected and returned back. So I called BC again and they said they had sent it to the correct address since the original TRF was already sent to and received by me after the test. And they have asked me to wait for another 5 working days to get it sorted with the courier. Has anyone had a similar experience? It's been over one and a half months and I'm getting pretty anxious.

divyasaini

May 13, 2019
Guys, I am facing a funny situation with BC revaluation. Today is 25th day of the process so I called them bcz deadline is 28 days.They told that they are doing my revaluation once again, means they did it once and rechecking again also they confirm that they are doing in Cambridge..I am just surprised by their answers. Can someone throw some light on it? Anybody faced same thing?

divyasaini

May 13, 2019
Guys, I am facing a funny situation with BC revaluation. Today is 25th day of the process so I called them up bcz deadline is 28 days.They told me that they are doing my revaluation once again, means they did it once and rechecking it again, also they confirmed that they are doing it in Cambridge..I am just surprised by their answers. Can someone throw some light on it? Anybody faced same thing?

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Usually IDP is faster than BC but in some cases people get their EOR report in 10-14 days and others get it after a complete month. Just have to be patient.

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello everyone, I took the ielts general computer delivered IDP on march 20th 2019 (first attempt) and received L/R/W/S = 6.5/9.0/6.0/6.5 and then I attempted the test for the second time for computer based again on 2nd of may 2019 and received an email stating my results are withheld for strict quality control reasons and asked me to write a written statement and so I did write it and sent a scanned copy of it (as requested) to them. Today I received my TRF along with a letter stating that the investigation has been completed and everything was fine. I opened the mail and found my results as L/R/W/S = 8.5/7.0/6.5/7.0, what should I do now? Please advise if I need to apply an EOR, does it make sense? Also do let me know if the remark is evaluated in the same test centre or sent abroad. Please reply so that I can plan accordingly as I'm now getting into depression mode (I already gave PTE 6 times in the last 8 months).

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
My apologies that I did not mention, I'm applying for Canadian immigration and Need my writing score increase to 7.0.

torontoreddy

Apr 16, 2019
Hey ! I am on the same situation. Today is the 22nd day since i applied for revaluation. I guess you wrote your exam in India. I called them up and they told me to wait for 6 more days, since 28 day mark is supposed to be the deadline. When and where did you take your exam?
Did you get any response?

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I took the ielts general computer delivered IDP on march 20th 2019 (first attempt) and received L/R/W/S = 6.5/9.0/6.0/6.5 and then I attempted the test for the second time for computer based again on 2nd of may 2019 and received an email stating my results are withheld for strict quality control reasons and asked me to write a written statement and so I did write it and sent a scanned copy of it (as requested) to them. Today I received my TRF along with a letter stating that the investigation has been completed and everything was fine. I opened the mail and found my results as L/R/W/S = 8.5/7.0/6.5/7.0, what should I do now? Please advise if I need to apply an EOR, does it make sense? Also do let me know if the remark is evaluated in the same test centre or sent abroad. Please reply so that I can plan accordingly as I'm now getting into depression mode (I already gave PTE 6 times in the last 8 months).
For IDP it is sent to Australia I guess and for BC they send the EOR to UK. If you are confident that you wrote the W section very well, you should go for EOR.

strawy96

May 14, 2019
So I took the test on the 7th of May, CBT and with BC. I got my results yesterday LRWS- 9.0/8.0/6.5/7.5. I was devastated to say the least as it was my first time and I thought I wrote an essay and letter worth band 7. I applied for a remark as soon as I got the results and now my fingers are crossed that it comes out positive. Amen!

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Guys, I am facing a funny situation with BC revaluation. Today is 25th day of the process so I called them bcz deadline is 28 days.They told that they are doing my revaluation once again, means they did it once and rechecking again also they confirm that they are doing in Cambridge..I am just surprised by their answers. Can someone throw some light on it? Anybody faced same thing?
Never heard of it. There could be any reason, like checking the credibility of examiner. So hope for the best