+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Kiva2014

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
I got positive EOR result and my score is increased by 0.5 in writing. My new score is LRWS 8,8.5,7,7.5
Congratulations!
I’m planning to apply for EOR too, so fed up with this exam. How long would it take to get your result after application? Is it better to apply for one or two modules? Thank you

divyasaini

May 13, 2019
Hello All,

Need help. I appeared for exam by BC and applied for S and W Revaluation.Current score is L8 R8 W6.5 S6.5.Today is 22nd day after starting reval so I called them for asking and response is it may take more 1 week..What should I understand by this?Also they are saying they will not publish result on website or mail. It can be only known once I will receive new TRF.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hello All,

Need help. I appeared for exam by BC and applied for S and W Revaluation.Current score is L8 R8 W6.5 S6.5.Today is 22nd day after starting reval so I called them for asking and response is it may take more 1 week..What should I understand by this?Also they are saying they will not publish result on website or mail. It can be only known once I will receive new TRF.
They sometimes take 28 days, it is written on their website. And yes, they don't publish your new scores on website. You will receive a SMS or email stating your scores have been changed but you will be able to see them on the new TRF only.

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
They sometimes take 28 days, it is written on their website. And yes, they don't publish your new scores on website. You will receive a SMS or email stating your scores have been changed but you will be able to see them on the new TRF only.
Hi,

BC did not ask me to submit the old TRF.
So in this case will i receive an outcome letter or will they send me an SMS/email?

Thanks

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hi,

BC did not ask me to submit the old TRF.
So in this case will i receive an outcome letter or will they send me an SMS/email?

Thanks
They will ask for old TRF when there is a change in your score. As far as I have heard, people receive SMS first.

pjgowtham

Apr 15, 2019
Hello All,

Hey ! I am on the same situation. Today is the 22nd day since i applied for revaluation. I guess you wrote your exam in India. I called them up and they told me to wait for 6 more days, since 28 day mark is supposed to be the deadline. When and where did you take your exam?

amyzgus

Apr 28, 2019
So finally I received my updated trf.
My old score was LRSW - 9,9,6.5,7
Post EOR LRSW - 9,9,7,7
Hence I end my IELTS journey here. All the best all of you guys. Thanks for this thread. I got a lot of motivation from this one, really. May all of you achieve the magic number soon. @mvarma @neha3008 what about you guys? Did you guys receive your results?

Reactions: TOLEXTONIA

Sara shebl

Dec 30, 2017
Hi there,
I applied for EOR on 13th of April via BC, but my result hasn’t been declared yet. I was told that it takes from 2 to 4 weeks. It’s been now 30 days. Is it normal to be delayed more than 4 weeks? Anyone has an experience like that? I am so worried.

leoMessi927

May 13, 2019
Anyone here who took the IELTS in USA? How long did you have to wait to get the EOR results. I think most folks on this forum are from India and I am not sure if the process and experience of EOR is different in US to that of India.

abest9

May 11, 2019
Anyone here who took the IELTS in USA? How long did you have to wait to get the EOR results. I think most folks on this forum are from India and I am not sure if the process and experience of EOR is different in US to that of India.
Hi,

I m in the same situation and posted my question regarding EOR. Didn’t get any response yet. But I had already applied for EOR on May 10th. Test center informed me that it will take 2w to 4w for the outcome. Will update if I get any.

leoMessi927

May 13, 2019
Hi,

I m in the same situation and posted my question regarding EOR. Didn’t get any response yet. But I had already applied for EOR on May 10th. Test center informed me that it will take 2w to 4w for the outcome. Will update if I get any.
What was your test center? My test center was in Oklahoma City and they told me it would take 2-21 days. They also asked me to send them the original TRF via mail and once they hear back on the EOR they will let me know. I am closing in on the 21 day period, 2 more days.

abest9

May 11, 2019
What was your test center? My test center was in Oklahoma City and they told me it would take 2-21 days. They also asked me to send them the original TRF via mail and once they hear back on the EOR they will let me know. I am closing in on the 21 day period, 2 more days.
Mine was in Philadelphia. Did you got any acknowledgement after sending in the forms.

abest9

May 11, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I just got an update from test center saying that they have applied for remark (BC). But they didn’t give any kind of case number to track. How could we even know they have definitely sent it and it’s in process. Can someone please explain how does that work.