+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

arpittguptaa

Apr 20, 2019
I got my EoR result today, it says as below:

This is to advise that your re-mark request has been processed and there has been a change to your scores. This means you will be issued a new Test Report Form (TRF) and are entitled to a full refund of the re-mark fee. Due to IELTS privacy policy, we are unable to disclose the new re-mark score by email or over the phone.

I had 6.5 in speaking so I applied for this module alone. Can anyone tell me about this? Can I assume that my marks have been improved leto atast 7.

Please let me know, bit concerned as they are not disclosing it.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
I got my EoR result today, it says as below:

This is to advise that your re-mark request has been processed and there has been a change to your scores. This means you will be issued a new Test Report Form (TRF) and are entitled to a full refund of the re-mark fee. Due to IELTS privacy policy, we are unable to disclose the new re-mark score by email or over the phone.

I had 6.5 in speaking so I applied for this module alone. Can anyone tell me about this? Can I assume that my marks have been improved leto atast 7.

Please let me know, bit concerned as they are not disclosing it.
Yes, it should be 7 at least. Relax and prepare for next steps.

Reactions: arpittguptaa

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
I haven't received my certificate yet, but I just checked via IELTS official portal. My result has changed (IMPROVED). But, my trf is still unchanged.
They will issue a new TRF and will ask to return the old one. Have you received any communication from them.

Reactions: arpittguptaa

pjgowtham

Apr 15, 2019
My documents also reached there on 22nd April. But I got the EoR result today at 4.15 pm. Wait and also contact to BC officials.
Do you have any idea if IELTS reference number changes between the originally published result versus the EoR result?

I got a notification to check online portal for my result the second time few days back, but there was no mention of EoR. It was just a standard " your results are available online" email.

arpittguptaa

Apr 20, 2019
Do you have any idea if IELTS reference number changes between the originally published result versus the EoR result?

I got a notification to check online portal for my result the second time few days back, but there was no mention of EoR. It was just a standard " your results are available online" email.
What I heard is, the EoR result never reflects on online portal.