+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

mvarma

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hello:).. I have the exact score and I have doubts applying for EOR.. Was your exam IDP or BC and did you apply for EOR through your test centre? Thank you

You should go for EOR if you have some money to spare and only if you are confident about the module you need revaluation in. All the best!!

tntv

May 2, 2019
Hello:).. I have the exact score and I have doubts applying for EOR.. Was your exam IDP or BC and did you apply for EOR through your test centre? Thank you
It was BC, and yes I applied through my testing centre. They have that procedure so I just needed to submit the form and the got back to me through email.

Mauriss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hello! Please, has anyone from Nigeria received a response from BC. I applied on April 18th for the 23th March exam. I haven't even received the EOR acknowledgement mail.

Deemayjee

May 3, 2019
Hello! Please, has anyone from Nigeria received a response from BC. I applied on April 18th for the 23th March exam. I haven't even received the EOR acknowledgement mail.
Hello, Same here... Yet to get an acknowledgement mail. Submitted at BC office ikoyi

Nkt@123

Apr 10, 2019
My ielts journey

1st attempt-GT
L:8, R:8.5,W:6.5,S:7
Didnot go for reevaluation.

2nd attempt-gt 23rd march-19
L:9,R:7.5,W:7, S:6.5

Sent for remark on 14th may-19 along with original trf, dd and eor form for speaking. Today bc sent trf back along with letter stating that you are not required to send trf at present, if your result changes we will let you know by sms/email within 28 days. Does it mean i should not hope for change in marks? I only need 0.5 increment in speaking. I am really nervous

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
My ielts journey

1st attempt-GT
L:8, R:8.5,W:6.5,S:7
Didnot go for reevaluation.

2nd attempt-gt 23rd march-19
L:9,R:7.5,W:7, S:6.5

Sent for remark on 14th may-19 along with original trf, dd and eor form for speaking. Today bc sent trf back along with letter stating that you are not required to send trf at present, if your result changes we will let you know by sms/email within 28 days. Does it mean i should not hope for change in marks? I only need 0.5 increment in speaking. I am really nervous
You don't have to worry. they don't need TRF while applying for EOR. EOR takes somewhere between 2-4 weeks, take an average of 3 weeks. if the result changes, then they will ask you to submit your old TRF.

Last edited:
Reactions: amyzgus

Nakulkapur

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
23-08-2019
Med's Request
09-sep-2019
Med's Done....
09-09-2019
Finally cleared IELTS!!!
R/L/S/W: 9/8.5/7/7
CRS 487!!!
HOPEFULLY CANADA IS CALLING ME!!!
4th attempt but first CBT!!

Mauriss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hello, Same here... Yet to get an acknowledgement mail. Submitted at BC office ikoyi[/QUOTE
I guess we should wait for the 21 days to expire before we contact them. I just heard that sometimes BC doesn't send any acknowledgement mail. What do you suggest?

R@shmi12

May 3, 2019
No I sent it when I received a message from BC that there's a change in your score. Send your old trf. Which section you applied for eor and what's your score in lrws?
Ok I applied for speaking.. I sent my originals trf along with the dd and eor form .. L-8 R-6 W-6.5 S-5.5 i gave exam on 6april and received my trf onn25april and my documents reached there yesterday.. As i sent my trf along with document it is ok.. Is there any thing to worry??

KayPi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hi, can anyone tell me what the procedure is for applying for remark with IDP India? Can it be done online?

amyzgus

Apr 28, 2019
Ok I applied for speaking.. I sent my originals trf along with the dd and eor form .. L-8 R-6 W-6.5 S-5.5 i gave exam on 6april and received my trf onn25april and my documents reached there yesterday.. As i sent my trf along with document it is ok.. Is there any thing to worry??
I would strongly suggest you to call British council and inform the same. Until there's a change in your score they suggest not to send them the trf. They are the only ones who can give you a solution honestly.

R@shmi12

May 3, 2019
I would strongly suggest you to call British council and inform the same. Until there's a change in your score they suggest not to send them the trf. They are the only ones who can give you a solution honestly.
Ok thnku i ll call. I didn’t received nu conformation also