+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

R@shmi12

May 3, 2019
I would strongly suggest you to call British council and inform the same. Until there's a change in your score they suggest not to send them the trf. They are the only ones who can give you a solution honestly.
They said they ll send back trf and after process they ll ask to semd them trf again

Reactions: amyzgus

winterisnotcoming

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Question on EoR process with IDP (India) if there is a change in score:
1. Is it best to call them after 2-3 weeks or wait for an email from them? (21 days is their processing time ETA)
2. Do they notify the new score over email or phone? Or only after you send the old trf (If so, then you will know your score only after receiving the new trf in physical mail)?

R@shmi12

May 3, 2019
No my exam was on March 23rd. Results came on the 5th April. Applied for EOR on the 7th and got confirmation from BC on the 10th April. Now just waiting and hoping for a positive result.
After how many days u got conformation regarding eor process started.. whether it is on the same day when ur documents got delivered their or it took 2-3 days to get conformation??

R@shmi12

May 3, 2019
Call the British council. Also have your tracking ID ready with which you've sent the documents from. They usually send a text message on the registered mobile number that they have received the documents and your EOR is in process now. The EOR may take from 2 to 21 days.
Hi my documemts reached at bc office yesterday and i called bc to ask them about the courier they said they will inform by sms when they ll receive or start processing.. In how many days they send confirmation mesaage as my documents are already their???? Bt they didn’t tell me whether they received my documents or not.. Anyone knows plzzz tell

amyzgus

Apr 28, 2019
Hi my documemts reached at bc office yesterday and i called bc to ask them about the courier they said they will inform by sms when they ll receive or start processing.. In how many days they send confirmation mesaage as my documents are already their???? Bt they didn’t tell me whether they received my documents or not.. Anyone knows plzzz tell
It takes around 24-48 hours for them to acknowledge. Don't worry you will receive an update soon. Patience is the key, especially when it comes to ielts or immigration :)

Reactions: R@shmi12

En_ell88

Dec 17, 2018
Singapore
Category........
AOR Received.
04-09-2019
Anyone here has had any success with eor for computer delivered test?
I appeared twice and got the same writing score of 6 twice