+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

amyzgus

Apr 28, 2019
my score was 9/9/7/6.5 (6.5 in speaking in which i never scored less than 7/7.5 in my previous attempts)
I've the SAME score. I got a message from BC today. There's a change in your score. Send your old trf in 3-4 days. Will be sending it first thing in the morning tomorrow. Fingers and toes crossed.

PS : I called BC but they said we cantc share your score over the phone. Youll receive your new trf where you can read it yourself.

mvarma

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
I've the SAME score. I got a message from BC today. There's a change in your score. Send your old trf in 3-4 days. Will be sending it first thing in the morning tomorrow. Fingers and toes crossed.

PS : I called BC but they said we cantc share your score over the phone. Youll receive your new trf where you can read it yourself.

I am on the same boat.
I got a message from BC as well that my scores have changed and I need to send my old TRF. And, that's the first thing I did this morning.
Also, upon calling, they didn't share any information on the scores, they said "it's confidential".
Well, I'm waiting for the new TRF now. :)

Reactions: amyzgus

amyzgus

Apr 28, 2019
I am on the same boat.
I got a message from BC as well that my scores have changed and I need to send my old TRF. And, that's the first thing I did this morning.
Also, upon calling, they didn't share any information on the scores, they said "it's confidential".
Well, I'm waiting for the new TRF now. :)
Let's hope for the best. Do let me know as soon as you receive your updated trf and I will do the same. Good luck :)

persianmj

Apr 16, 2019
Mate, did your result online change before you get the report card?

This is their standard reply. Btw I applied for EOR on 03 of October, just took 6 days for processing. Might be because I am living in Australia.

Your Enquiry on Results [EOR] application for 22-Sep-18 IELTS test date you sat with IDP Test Centre AU468 Sydney has been completed. All results are strictly confidential and will not be released over the phone or via email.

Your results will be posted by standard delivery mail (Australia Post) to the address provided on your remark application, as below.

Should there be any changes to your address, please reply to this email with your full name and new postal address before your results are posted out at the date and time below.

Your remarked results will be posted out from 4pm on Thursday, 11 October 2018

Please allow up to 5-7 business days for the standard delivery mail (Australia Post) to arrive. Please allow up to 10 business days if you are located interstate, as your remarked results are posted from Melbourne, Victoria.

Please note that re-mark refunds (for changed results only) will be processed between 5-7 business days after results have been posted. The amount of $176.00 will be refunded in full to the credit/debit card which was provided on the Application Form. If you have made payment via Money Order or Bank Cheque, this will be returned to you with your re-mark results in post. Please be advised that Financial Institution processing times apply and refunds may take an additional 3-5 business days.

Kind Regards,

IDP IELTS Test Centres - Australia

neha3008

Mar 24, 2019

wow that's great
plz let us know when u receive your new trf

tntv

May 2, 2019
Successful remark:
Test date: April 6th 2019
Test result: April 17th 2019
Score: L: 8.5, R: 8.0, W: 6.5, S: 8.0

Applied for EOR and got response on April 30th 2019
Result: L: 8.5, R: 8.0, W: 7.0, S: 8.0

It was a wild ride but my IELTS journey ends here. Good luck to anyone who's still waiting and planning to apply for EOR. If you have any question, I will try to answer to the best of my ability.

Reactions: Kiva2014 and mvarma

Lizzybenzo

Nov 27, 2017
Successful remark:

It was a wild ride but my IELTS journey ends here. Good luck to anyone who's still waiting and planning to apply for EOR. If you have any question, I will try to answer to the best of my ability.
Hello:).. I have the exact score and I have doubts applying for EOR.. Was your exam IDP or BC and did you apply for EOR through your test centre? Thank you

mvarma

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Successful remark:

Congratulations