+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Write your country code in the centre name box ,for eg for india its IN001 and the date u had ur test should be written in d other box....u will have ur test centre code in d test report form which u wil receive 4-13 days after ur test!good luck!

Reactions: harrysandh9

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
ANYONE...
EOR forms are very simple and clear.
Test date
Signature - Date ( the same day you submit/sign)
Test centre: write down the code - It starts with your country code + A number- Example: as our friend stated, IN for India. US for the United States and CA for Canada- (INXXXXX) (KSXXXX) (OMXXXX) (IRXXXX) (CAXXXX)
Your ID: this is not about your PASSPORT Number, but your test ID- example: 000545

Reactions: harrysandh9

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Hello all,
I gave my ielts test on 13 march 2019 with results LRWS: 9, 7.5, 6.5, 7

I applied for EOR, on calling up today, it says in their record, result has been declared and they will dispatch result letter tomorrow, is there any chances of knowing the outcome before letter

winterisnotcoming

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Based on the posts in this forum, it varies a lot. Minimum 1 day to maximum 4 to 5 weeks. Average should be around 2 - 2.5 weeks.
Did you get your results yet? It's been a week since my documents reached the gurguan idp office for writing eor. They asked to call after one more week.

winterisnotcoming

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Hello all,
I gave my ielts test on 13 march 2019 with results LRWS: 9, 7.5, 6.5, 7

I applied for EOR, on calling up today, it says in their record, result has been declared and they will dispatch result letter tomorrow, is there any chances of knowing the outcome before letter
I'm curious too. I thought they would be able to tell you over phone.

winterisnotcoming

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Myself and my husband are software engineers by profession.
Ontario and British Colombia are the best for this field and you know the case with Ontario.

British Columbia picks only when we have a job offer.

That is y i am not happy with this score!
That sucks. But good luck if you apply for EoR. What about Ontario? Do they also need a job offer?

sourabhbhola

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
I have filled eor for 13 march test, they say result has been declared but we will dispatch letter tomorrow, no such email of pdf letter, did you sent your original trf with eor application