+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

mvarma

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hi there! I just got my test results today for 23rd March L 8.5, R 9, S7.5, W 6.5, first run. I already placed an EOR for W as it’s just 0.5 difference and I am confident in my work. Now I have to wait, but I’ll let you know what the outcome will be.

How did you place an EOR already? Was it not British Council? BC needs original TRF and that will take upto Ten days for them to deliver.

mvarma

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hello all,
Got my results on Friday,
Listening-9
Reading-9
Speaking-9
Writing-6.5

Planning on applying for EOR on the same, any suggestions or thoughts on the success rate for just the writing section? Need just .5 increase on the score.

Did you apply for EOR? Was it BC?
I have 9,9,6.5 in Writing, 8.5 speaking.
I am in a similar boat, so curious to know your situation.

ra_di07

Nov 30, 2017
Hello All, Y'day i received my IELTS GT result as L-8, R-7, W-5.5, S -7.5. Since i need it for Canada immigration so can you please suggest if this score is acceptable as looks like they need at least 6 band in each module ? My CRS is 443 as per this score.
However, if i get 0.5 more in writing then my score will be 451 so can you please suggest if i should go for re-eval ? My last writing score was 6.5 with same BC and test location. I need to decide at the earliest as after july, i will loose 5 marks due to my b'day.

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks.

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
If you are confident that you did good in writing than go for it!

Hello All, Y'day i received my IELTS GT result as L-8, R-7, W-5.5, S -7.5. Since i need it for Canada immigration so can you please suggest if this score is acceptable as looks like they need at least 6 band in each module ? My CRS is 443 as per this score.
However, if i get 0.5 more in writing then my score will be 451 so can you please suggest if i should go for re-eval ? My last writing score was 6.5 with same BC and test location. I need to decide at the earliest as after july, i will loose 5 marks due to my b'day.

Your help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Reactions: ra_di07

Tayee

Apr 6, 2019
My IELTS score was S9 L8.5 R8 W6.5
Looking at other scores it's seems to be a common for writing to be lower.

Is it best retake the test or request a remark for that extra 0.5?

TCA_globetrotter

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
My IELTS score was S9 L8.5 R8 W6.5
Looking at other scores it's seems to be a common for writing to be lower.

Is it best retake the test or request a remark for that extra 0.5?
If you can afford it, do both. It's what I did. Got the required score with the remark, and also with the second test :D

Reactions: Tayee