+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Aspirtant9990

Jul 27, 2018
Your friend got the TRF today ?? Or he got an email or customer care executive informed him ? Because it’s been 10 days that I have submitted EOR, when I called customer care, I was been told to wait for another 10-15 days. And I would only notified via TRF. And courier will take at least 2-3 days.
He got an email with an attached EOR letter stating that his score hasn't changed. I've also applied for EOR but one day later. The exam was computer delivered, which I believe has contributed to the swiftness of releasing results. I just want to convince myself that they have issued me a new report and that is why they haven't send me a letter yet. Anyway, it is just me trying to be optimistic.

Tejasd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Truly inspiring.

This happened to me twice so far,

Attempt 1:
LRWS - 8.5/7.5/6.5/7 - didn't go for EOR

Attempt 2:
LRWS - 8/8/7/6.5

For the first attempt, I believe I made a mistake by not opting for EOR, but this time I went for it even though I know I made so many mistakes and there were plenty of self corrections during my speaking test. Let's hope for the best.
Hi did your speaking score changed? Even I have applied for Eor for the speaking module. Expecting to receive my new results by next week. What is your status

Reactions: jigesh

Goodyshweta

Jan 23, 2019
He got an email with an attached EOR letter stating that his score hasn't changed. I've also applied for EOR but one day later. The exam was computer delivered, which I believe has contributed to the swiftness of releasing results. I just want to convince myself that they have issued me a new report and that is why they haven't send me a letter yet. Anyway, it is just me trying to be optimistic.
Thanks for the details. When I called up customer care, they said I will not be notified via email or sms or online and the only way is TRF. I asked him further that what if I miss the delivery then he told that you call up customer care number if TRF is sent then we would provide you the tracking details and you can follow up with them. So, I would suggest you to call customer care and check with them atleast you will come to know the status of your application. By the way in which city you had given the test?

GetLucky8888

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Hi Guys!

I can’t wait to share my good news with you!
I received my EOR result today after the 17days request submission. Both my Speaking and Writing increased 1 score for each! Now my score is L8.5, R8, S7.5, W7.5!

Thank you for your stories and that really inspired me! Don’t lose hope guys! That’s definitely worth trying!!

CoolGuy26

Jan 24, 2019
Dear all
I just got my IELTS result from January 12th
And my result is:
L-6.5 R-6.5 S-6.5 W-5.5 Overall is 6.5
Should I remark my writing exam?What is the chance of a 0.5 point increase?
I need each sections above 6.0 so Is someone can tell me your experience and give me suggestion.
Thank you all
I am also in the same position, but I went for EOR as chances are much higher to get 0.5 increase in Writing module in comparison of other modules. Still, it is your call.

milonurv88

Jan 21, 2019
Hello guys, let me tell you my story.

My 1st attempt IDP Paper-based in México (LRWS) = 6.5, 6, 6, 7.5 (I was really disappointed but I was aware for that, my experience was awful with "International House", We were about 30 students in classroom and listening section was provided by a BOSE speaker) Speaking module was fine.

2nd attempt IDP Computer-based in México (LRWS) = 8, 7.5, 7, 6 (I felt it easy and practical, writing section was kind of easy while typing, headphones provided were cheap ones with low quality, also classroom was surrounded by noise (drilling, ambulance etc.) but I could sort it out. I thought that Speaking module was successful but when I checked my results I felt disappointed, I almost had the score that I was looking for, I submitted an EOR for speaking module and process started on January 11th, I'm still waiting for results)

Tejasd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Hi Guys!

I received my EOR result today after the 17days request submission. Both my Speaking and Writing increased 1 score for each! Now my score is L8.5, R8, S7.5, W7.5!

Thank you for your stories and that really inspired me! Don’t lose hope guys! That’s definitely worth trying!!
Congratulations. 1 band in both the modules. Too good. Bc?

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Hi did your speaking score changed? Even I have applied for Eor for the speaking module. Expecting to receive my new results by next week. What is your status
I am still waiting for the EOR decision to come. Btw, I had taken another test on 19th January so its result will be released on 1st feb. So expecting at least one of them will be positive.

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Hi Guys!

What a tragic mistake examiners had made, just imagine what happened if you would have not challenged their decision? I didn’t challenge in the past so I understand the pain of it. They should be penalties to make such mistakes which spoils people’s time, money and life goals as some people would decide to give up. Though very happy for you.

Tejasd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
I am still waiting for the EOR decision to come. Btw, I had taken another test on 19th January so its result will be released on 1st feb. So expecting at least one of them will be positive.
Good luck to you. Even I m waiting for my Eor and I submitted on 2nd of Jan.

Reactions: jigesh

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Good luck to you. Even I m waiting for my Eor and I submitted on 2nd of Jan.
I submitted on 5th and receipt message they sent on 9th Jan, so I am expecting that they would send me on or before 9th Feb.f your results should be there before 5 I assume. I will post my result irrespective of being Positive or negative. I think they take time because they have to reprint the TRF in case of change? It's just my guess though.

GetLucky8888

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
Congratulations. 1 band in both the modules. Too good. Bc?
Thank you! I’m not entirely sure about whether that’s bc or idp. I took a paper-based exam in the United States. To be honest, I got extremely pissed off when I first saw my speaking and writing in 6.5, since I’m quite confident with my performance.

GetLucky8888

Star Member
Jan 12, 2019
What a tragic mistake examiners had made, just imagine what happened if you would have not challenged their decision? I didn’t challenge in the past so I understand the pain of it. They should be penalties to make such mistakes which spoils people’s time, money and life goals as some people would decide to give up. Though very happy for you.
Yup I agree. I got so pissed off when I saw my score of 6.5 for both listening and speaking. I literally got 8.5 for speaking section on my second exam. The administration office was so reluctant to submit any EOR request but I insisted. So if you got a strong feeling that you did a great job, then go for it.

Tejasd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
I submitted on 5th and receipt message they sent on 9th Jan, so I am expecting that they would send me on or before 9th Feb.f your results should be there before 5 I assume. I will post my result irrespective of being Positive or negative. I think they take time because they have to reprint the TRF in case of change? It's just my guess though.
I really hope I get .5 increase. Yup I should get it before 7th Feb. Good luck to you.

riniprasad

May 12, 2018
My husband appeared for IDP IELTS-computer delivered test on 23rd december. Got the result on 28th December.
L-8,R-8,W-6.5,S-7

We thought a lot and applied for EOR on 24th Jan. After going through certain people’s feedback we called up the customer care and they said that the head office did not receive the documents yet from the center we submitted the documents, so we need to wait until they receive the documents.

Hoping for the best.

Last edited: