+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Athulparu

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
I just spoke to bc customer care executive he told me that my courier has been dispatched on 7th of December, but tracking number is not generated.... He asked me wait and they would be sending the same as soon as possible..

If it is dispatched on 7th I would be getting it by today or tomorrow...

Track001

Dec 10, 2018
Hello Guys,

Wrote my Ielts General Exam on 10 Nov 2018 and received my results on 23 Nov 2018.
L-9, R-7.5, W-6.5, S-7.5 - CRS Score - 417. I was really upset because of my writing as I knew I had messed it up big time.

Applied for EOR on 27th Nov and I was not at all confident that my score would increase.

No confirmation email.
Results not changed online. (Online result still showing my previous score)

I got an email from my local IDP office on 09 Dec 2018 to come and collect my refund and score sheet.
Revised Score L-9, R-7.5, W-7.0, S-7.5. CRS Score - 464

If you are looking for just .5 increase just go for it even if your not that confident.

Good Luck

Cheers

vijay326

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Hello Guys,

Wrote my Ielts General Exam on 10 Nov 2018 and received my results on 23 Nov 2018.
L-9, R-7.5, W-6.5, S-7.5 - CRS Score - 417. I was really upset because of my writing as I knew I had messed it up big time.

Applied for EOR on 27th Nov and I was not at all confident that my score would increase.

No confirmation email.

I got an email from my local IDP office on 09 Dec 2018 to come and collect my refund and score sheet.

If you are looking for just .5 increase just go for it even if your not that confident.

Good Luck

Cheers
Congrats.. Im on the same boat.. Awaiting for the results

Rajit

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hello Guys,

No confirmation email.

Good Luck

Cheers
Congratulations :)

VISGWGSI

Dec 10, 2018
Hi my wife appeared for IELTS IDP on 27th Oct 2018 and she scored L,S,R,W 9,7.5,7 & 6 respectively. Result came on 7th November 2018 and original TRF was delivered on 15th November. I visited IDP centre on 16th morning to apply for EOR.

After waiting for couple of days I got my revised TRF on 8th December 2018 with increased band from 6 to 6.5.

I am sharing my story here just to motivate people If they have just missed by 0.5 or 1 band in Writing and Speaking, it is worth attempting for EOR. Though fees is as good as reappearing for Test but who knows if result may turn out positive for you. Reading and Listening doesn't have any scope for change as per my understanding.

Well Journey doesn't end here for IELTS.

Those who are willing to go for EOR please go ahead if you just missed by 0.5 or 1 rank.

Wish you all the best everyone.

VISGWGSI

Dec 10, 2018
Hi my wife appeared for IELTS IDP on 27th Oct 2018 and she scored L,S,R,W 9,7.5,7 & 6 respectively. Result came on 7th November 2018 and original TRF was delivered on 15th November. I visited IDP centre on 16th morning to apply for EOR.

After waiting for couple of days I got my revised TRF on 8th December 2018 with increased band from 6 to 6.5.

I am sharing my story here just to motivate people If they have just missed by 0.5 or 1 band in Writing and Speaking, it is worth attempting for EOR. Though fees is as good as reappearing for Test but who knows if result may turn out positive for you. Reading and Listening doesn't have any scope for change as per my understanding.

Well Journey doesn't end here for IELTS.

Those who are willing to go for EOR please go ahead if you just missed by 0.5 or 1 rank.

Wish you all the best everyone.
Let me put the info for best interest of other members, even if you call Customer care centre they dont provide any information related to your result and its just waste of time.

No communication or notification regarding courier.

No Updates on IELTS website.

The best option we all have is just to wait for courier boy to deliver revised TRF..

tristam15

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
My friend got his computerised result today and result in not favourable. They are not increasing marking in computerised reval. I wish, your result should be a ray of hope for us.
Oh, they are not increasing for CD IELTS? Then I may think of not giving it for remarking.

I got
L 9
S 8.5
R 9
W 7

I want 7.5 in writing. Contemplating whether to give it for EoR

tristam15

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
My score for Computer IELTS (CD IELTS) General Module is as follows.
L 9
S 8.5
R 9
W 7

I'm contemplating giving it for EoR, but since it is computer IELTS, I think writing won't change.

What do you guys recommend? Should I go for EoR or not?

vijay326

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
L 9
S 8.5
R 9
W 7

I'm contemplating giving it for EoR, but since it is computer IELTS, I think writing won't change.

go for it if money is not a concern.

arana123

Nov 16, 2018
L 9
S 8.5
R 9
W 7

I have seen many people going from 6.5 to 7. But, I have hardly seen someone went from 7 to 7.5. And I think this is logically correct as the more you achieve in your exam the less chance that you get better score after re-mark. For example: someone with 6 in Original TRF, may have better chance to get 6.5 than someone who has 7 and expecting 7.5+. I do not want to demoralize you, but this is totally based on my understanding.

But if you really think that you should have received more than 7, go for it.

In my case, I am on extreme ends; in second attempt, I got 8.5 (in writing, stuck on Reading 6.5) and in third attempt, I got 6.5 (in writing). Though, I used the same format and same techniques. So, not sure which score I should be trusting upon (8.5 or 6.5)?

Good Luck

tristam15

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I have seen many people going from 6.5 to 7. But, I have hardly seen someone went from 7 to 7.5. And I think this is logically correct as the more you achieve in your exam the less chance that you get better score after re-mark. For example: someone with 6 in Original TRF, may have better chance to get 6.5 than someone who has 7 and expecting 7.5+. I do not want to demoralize you, but this is totally based on my understanding.

But if you really think that you should have received more than 7, go for it.

In my case, I am on extreme ends; in second attempt, I got 8.5 (in writing, stuck on Reading 6.5) and in third attempt, I got 6.5 (in writing). Though, I used the same format and same techniques. So, not sure which score I should be trusting upon (8.5 or 6.5)?

Good Luck
I'm not sad with this current score, but the extra 3 points could be something that can make or break the EE application. That's the reason I'm contemplating it.

In your case, it is clear that people can get different scores, so if I take it again, I'll may not get the best scores in others that I got, not to mention the time that is invested in prep and other activities.

Looking at people who have got some score improvements I think I can get a score change because my essay was definitely a 7 but maybe it was a 7.5.

That's what I'm thinking.

arana123

Nov 16, 2018
I'm not sad with this current score, but the extra 3 points could be something that can make or break the EE application. That's the reason I'm contemplating it.

In your case, it is clear that people can get different scores, so if I take it again, I'll may not get the best scores in others that I got, not to mention the time that is invested in prep and other activities.

Looking at people who have got some score improvements I think I can get a score change because my essay was definitely a 7 but maybe it was a 7.5.

That's what I'm thinking.
If you are confident that it was a 7; then I would go for EOR for sure.

mo123mo

Nov 22, 2018
L 9
S 8.5
R 9
W 7

I'm in similar case... Have applied for revaluation.. will share my results by next month...

arana123

Nov 16, 2018
Hello Guys,

No confirmation email.

Good Luck

Cheers
Hey Congrats!

Wanted to see where did you take the exam? Was it BC or IDP?