+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Discussion in 'IELTS - International English Language Testing Sys' started by RAMBO1503, May 22, 2017.

1. Correct, in my case too they sent it to UK (at least that's what they said). So, I would say it is IELTS BC in the USA. On the TRF, you can find both IDP and British Council.

2. #3272 arana123, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:54 AM at 10:54 AM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 11:35 AM
    Have they already charged you the EOR fees? In my case, test center (in PA) mentioned that they will charge the fees in case if the score does not get changed. Basically, they will take action after the result.

3. In my case they charged when I requested EOR. They will refund in case score changes. Location : San Antonio, TX

4. Yeah, every center have their own rules.

5. Hi everyone, i got 7 bands in ielts but 5.5 in writing also i m graduate in bcom but one time refused from canada. Can i apply for canada again with this profile or not...

6. Is it verified logic? How come a parcel being sent from UK, a band increase messenger? Please help me in understanding the logic behind

7. Hi Folks, anyone from 10th Nov test data US location awaiting EOR results

8. Hi guys,

I took the paper-based IELTS in July 2018 (with BC) and got L=9, R=8.5, S=6.5, W=7.5. I opted for a remark but it was unsuccessful.
    I took the exam again a week ago but with IDP this time and computer-based, the score is L=9, R=8.5, S=7, W=6.5 and I think I did better in writing this time compared to my previous attempt. Do you think I should go for a remark? or not?

9. nothing wrong in trying... parallely you can appear for another exam too...

10. Success story

before EOR: LRWS: 8.0 / 7.0 / 7.5 / 6.5
    after EOR: LRWS: 8.0 / 7.0 / 7.5 / 7.0

EOR applied: November 22
    EOR result: December 6

I've just decided to check my result again randomly on results.ieltsessentials.com and saw that my speaking score became 7.0

tristam15 and mo123mo like this.
  11. Congrats.. Is it computer delivered test of idp?? Anyway you got it much faster than us

12. Yeah, I was surprised to see it was already there. Was hoping to get it before New Year.
    It was paper-based, did it in BC.

Check your result online, maybe it's already changed.
    I didn't get any email about my remark yet

13. I just tried it. But my exam date is not there in the scroll down for exam dates. Mine was on October 13

14. Yeah, they remove them. When did you apply for EOR, just wondering?
    I applied the day I got my result lol

15. November 5