+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Rina Arora

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Yeah, they remove them. When did you apply for EOR, just wondering?
I applied the day I got my result lol
Congratulations.. so you appeared through BC and EOR date is 22 nov. This was really quick. You appeared from which country? My EOR date is also 22 Nov via BC. Result awaited

Athulparu

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Yeah, they remove them. When did you apply for EOR, just wondering?
I applied the day I got my result lol
I received my trf on November 3, n sent back the courier along with application form on the same day itself They received it on 5th November

Piyushagr21

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Success story
Hi Everyone, I was a silent follower of this thread from last 6 months and today i want to share my story.
IELTS Attempt 1st- LRWS 9,7.5,6.5,6.5
IELTS Attempt 2nd- LRWS 8.5,9,6.5,7
Applied for Re-evaluation but no change
IELTS Attempt 3rd- LRWS 6,6.5,6.5,6.5
Messed up with the test because of mis-management from British Council as listening stopped in between and many people had fight with the supervisors. Even not able to complete my essay and wrote only 220 words and this time also end-up with 6.5.
IELTS Attempt 4th (13th Oct) - LRWS 8.5,7.5,6.5,7
Applied for re-evaluation on 6th Nov and received confirmation on 9th, After that there is no communication from british council about the despatch of trf and I received a message from bluedart stating my courier from british council will be delived by 6th Dec. I received the courier yesterday and to my surprise score updated
Revised score- LRWS 8.5,7.5,7,7
If you are confident and followed everything correctly then go for re-evaluation. Very happy now as i dont have to give ielts again.
Best of luck to everyone

Athulparu

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Success story
Hi Everyone, I was a silent follower of this thread from last 6 months and today i want to share my story.
IELTS Attempt 1st- LRWS 9,7.5,6.5,6.5
IELTS Attempt 2nd- LRWS 8.5,9,6.5,7
Applied for Re-evaluation but no change
IELTS Attempt 3rd- LRWS 6,6.5,6.5,6.5
Messed up with the test because of mis-management from British Council as listening stopped in between and many people had fight with the supervisors. Even not able to complete my essay and wrote only 220 words and this time also end-up with 6.5.
IELTS Attempt 4th (13th Oct) - LRWS 8.5,7.5,6.5,7
Applied for re-evaluation on 6th Nov and received confirmation on 9th, After that there is no communication from british council about the despatch of trf and I received a message from bluedart stating my courier from british council will be delived by 6th Dec. I received the courier yesterday and to my surprise score updated
Revised score- LRWS 8.5,7.5,7,7
If you are confident and followed everything correctly then go for re-evaluation. Very happy now as i dont have to give ielts again.
Best of luck to everyone
Congrats

Oct 29, 2018
Delhi NCR
I Have just got the EOR result for 13 Oct test through BC.
Score was L-8, R-7, W-6.5, S-7.5

Post check up- Unchanged. I am highly disappointed with BC, its a money minting tool for them. 25-30% is the success ratio and its more of random picks. I recommend not to give test through BC and rather go for IDP. I am booking my slot for 15 Dec now.

Reactions: HarryKing

rafal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
I Have just got the EOR result for 13 Oct test through BC.
Score was L-8, R-7, W-6.5, S-7.5

Post check up- Unchanged. I am highly disappointed with BC, its a money minting tool for them. 25-30% is the success ratio and its more of random picks. I recommend not to give test through BC and rather go for IDP. I am booking my slot for 15 Dec now.
Man dont just rush towards conclusions. It is very obvious revaluation will not have 100% success rate.It is not a way to get desired score, we can understand it will have 5% success rate. I gave exam 1st time through bc last year and after revaluation got unchanged report. 2nd time i again took exam from bc and changed way of my writing and ammended my mistakes. Unfortunately i got 6.5 again in writing. I applied for revaluation again as i was very confident and got success this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: HarryKing

abhiram.kumar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Does anyone know about how long BC Dubai takes to process EORs? I've submitted my form on the 24th of November. After submitting the form, they just accepted my payment on the spot via my debit card and gave me a receipt. They also said that it would take about two to four weeks to finalise the result. They did not send me any confirmation email or sms in relation to the processing of my application. When I called their customer care center, they said that the process begins immediately once the payment is received and no confirmation mail would be sent until the EOR result has been finalised. Do different centers follow different processes when it comes to EORs?

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Success story

before EOR: LRWS: 8.0 / 7.0 / 7.5 / 6.5
after EOR: LRWS: 8.0 / 7.0 / 7.5 / 7.0

EOR applied: November 22
EOR result: December 6

I've just decided to check my result again randomly on results.ieltsessentials.com and saw that my speaking score became 7.0
What was your exam centre, country??

Rajit

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
IDP Success story

1st attempt :
Module - Academic
Date - Jan,2018
Result - LRWS (8,7,7,7)
Overall - 7.5

2nd attempt :
Module - General Training
Date - 13 Oct,2018
Result - LRWS (8.5,7.5,6.5,7.5)
Overall - 7.5

I was anxious as I heard not so good things about IDP revaluation outcome.
But I filed EOR on 5th Nov trusting my gut instincts.

Here today I received my updated TRF with much awaited outcome LRWS (8.5,7.5,7.0,7.5)

Happier than ever before :)

So for all those who are in the same boat - Go for it and Trust yourself.

Bonne chance !

VaishR

Dec 4, 2018
hey ..
Took the exam on 1st Nov 2018 , center : IDP India
Got my results on 18th Nov L/R/W/S - 8/9/6.5/7.5
applied for EOR on 24th Nov in writing for a 0.5 incr,
result awaited !!

hpatel08

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hi

i am in same situation here, i just need 0.5 increase in my wroting score.

just applied today for EOR.

can you please share your time line. as they say it 2-4 week time line
I had applied on nov.9/18 and got my score improved at nov. 16/18(canada)