+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

arana123

Nov 16, 2018
They sent it to UK for re scoring. On my TRF it says IDP Australia so thought it might be IDP
Correct, in my case too they sent it to UK (at least that's what they said). So, I would say it is IELTS BC in the USA. On the TRF, you can find both IDP and British Council.

arana123

Nov 16, 2018
Exam date : 27th october 2018
Result : 7.5 7 6.5 6.5
Test center : Illinois USA
Result: 11th November
EOR Submitted: 19th November to BC
I recieved an email from test center that they have refunded the amount today. Called the admin and confirmed that score has improved, but she didn't tell me whether both the modules improved or only one. Where do i need to check for updated result online
Have they already charged you the EOR fees? In my case, test center (in PA) mentioned that they will charge the fees in case if the score does not get changed. Basically, they will take action after the result.

Last edited:

vijay326

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Have they already charged you the EOR fees? In my case, test center (in PA) mentioned that they will charge the fees in case if the score does not get changed. Basically, they will charge after the result.
In my case they charged when I requested EOR. They will refund in case score changes. Location : San Antonio, TX

Manjitsinghmahal

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hi everyone, i got 7 bands in ielts but 5.5 in writing also i m graduate in bcom but one time refused from canada. Can i apply for canada again with this profile or not...

Oct 29, 2018
Delhi NCR
Your score has increased if they are saying that they have got parcel from England. They send your writing paper by scanning to England assessors. Getting a parcel from England means that you have got a new hardcopy of result.
Is it verified logic? How come a parcel being sent from UK, a band increase messenger? Please help me in understanding the logic behind

adrian188

Dec 6, 2018
Hi guys,

I took the paper-based IELTS in July 2018 (with BC) and got L=9, R=8.5, S=6.5, W=7.5. I opted for a remark but it was unsuccessful.
I took the exam again a week ago but with IDP this time and computer-based, the score is L=9, R=8.5, S=7, W=6.5 and I think I did better in writing this time compared to my previous attempt. Do you think I should go for a remark? or not?

mo123mo

Nov 22, 2018
Hi guys,

I took the paper-based IELTS in July 2018 (with BC) and got L=9, R=8.5, S=6.5, W=7.5. I opted for a remark but it was unsuccessful.
I took the exam again a week ago but with IDP this time and computer-based, the score is L=9, R=8.5, S=7, W=6.5 and I think I did better in writing this time compared to my previous attempt. Do you think I should go for a remark? or not?
nothing wrong in trying... parallely you can appear for another exam too...

Vadim26

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Success story

before EOR: LRWS: 8.0 / 7.0 / 7.5 / 6.5
after EOR: LRWS: 8.0 / 7.0 / 7.5 / 7.0

EOR applied: November 22
EOR result: December 6

I've just decided to check my result again randomly on results.ieltsessentials.com and saw that my speaking score became 7.0

Athulparu

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Success story

before EOR: LRWS: 8.0 / 7.0 / 7.5 / 6.5
after EOR: LRWS: 8.0 / 7.0 / 7.5 / 7.0

EOR applied: November 22
EOR result: December 6

I've just decided to check my result again randomly on results.ieltsessentials.com and saw that my speaking score became 7.0
Congrats.. Is it computer delivered test of idp?? Anyway you got it much faster than us

Vadim26

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Congrats.. Is it computer delivered test of idp?? Anyway you got it much faster than us
Yeah, I was surprised to see it was already there. Was hoping to get it before New Year.
It was paper-based, did it in BC.

Check your result online, maybe it's already changed.
I didn't get any email about my remark yet

Athulparu

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Yeah, I was surprised to see it was already there. Was hoping to get it before New Year.
It was paper-based, did it in BC.

Check your result online, maybe it's already changed.
I didn't get any email about my remark yet
I just tried it. But my exam date is not there in the scroll down for exam dates. Mine was on October 13