+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Athulparu

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
I would like to ask someone's advice on my IELTS score

I've just received my results as follows: (LRWS) 8 / 7 / 7.5 / 6.5

This is score I was aiming for, except the Speaking part where I needed 7.0 to qualify for CLB9 level.

Here is a catch: I have taken the Academic IELTS before (4 years ago) and the score I got was: (LRWS) = 7.0 / 5.5 / 5.5 / 7.0
The speaking part was 7.0 before coming to Canada and completing here post-secondary education.

I was shocked to see the speaking part 6.5. Would you suggest me to go for re-evaluation?
Also what are the chances of getting +0.5 for the speaking part in my case?

I am afraid if I take the test again I won't be able to score as high as 7.5 for writing, so going for re-evaluation is my plan. I was very fluent during the Speaking part and was confident that my score would be at least 7.5-8
Go for EOR

PriyaMokshi

May 24, 2018
Hi All,
I just received my scores
L -8.5
R - 7.5
W - 7
S - 6.5
I did my speaking test flawlessly.. but i was nervous throughout the entire test.. Shall i go for EOR? I need 7 in Speaking..

newuser23

Jul 27, 2018
Any one who has applied for EOR for test date 29 September? I am still waiting for response from BC.
Yes I am. I was contacting BC continuously through Email and Chat. Finally they responded my Email stating that they have dispatched my TRF and that they would not share the results to us personally.

cadiee

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Hello experts.

I am planning to apply for eor . (Will get trf today) .
But I have updated my express expre profile with new scores and mentioned the trf . My new scores giving me 3 point advantage over my last score.
My question is if I apply for eor , can I keep the credentials of same ielts results ? Or should I change back to my previous IELTS scores till the results of eor comes ?

Thanks.

Guys any opinions or comments ?

Ab_

Nov 22, 2018
Yes I am. I was contacting BC continuously through Email and Chat. Finally they responded my Email stating that they have dispatched my TRF and that they would not share the results to us personally.
In the same boat, All the Best!

oxiz3n

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Guys any opinions or comments ?
"During the period of remarking your test results cannot be used to apply for a university or to be sent to an immigration office."

"While an EOR is being processed, the original scores will become frozen and candidates will not be able to apply for additional TRFs or use the original TRF to for visa or institution application."

Just a google research and I found those lines. So I guess the answer is no. You have to use your previous score.

mvarma

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hi everyone,

I just got my results today for Nov 10, 2018 British Council.
This was my first attempt.
LRWS - 8, 8, 6.5, 7
I just need half a mark in writing :(
Please suggest what can be done in my case.

1. Should I go for EOR?
2. If so, how long is it usually taking to receive the EOR results in India these days?
3. How is the success rate for BC EOR?
4. Can I reattempt IELTS while waiting for EOR? If yes, will this effect any of the results?
5. My CRS score with above IELTS is 414. I have not created my EE profile yet, will it make a difference if I create my profile and update the score later vs if I create the profile only after having desired IELTS score?

Your suggestions are highly appreciated.
Thank you for your time.