+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

thog89

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Anyone who is reading through this thread may feel like there is a higher chance of score increase on EOR. Mostly people share their success stories here, if EOR is not a success they may not share. The reality is that the chance of score increase is not even 1%.

I am not discouraging anyone, but don't get your hopes high on EOR. If you want score increase from 6.5 to 7 in speaking or writing, there is a slight chance. But if you want 1 band increase or you want increase from 7 to 7.5, your chances are next to nothing.

You can always go for EOR if you have time and money on your side, no matter the score.

Just saying because of my 2 failed EORs (Needed .5 increase for speaking from 7 to 7.5 in both cases). Currently waiting for 3rd EOR, with an increase of .5 needed in writing from 7 to 7.5. Current score L/R/W/S - 9/9/7/7.5

I need CLB10 to reach 441, stuck at 438 now. Will lose points for age in 2019.

My 4th test result was supposed to be released yesterday (9th Nov). But it is delayed due to some quality control issue by British Council India, don't know when I will get it :mad:

Abhishek0410

May 4, 2018
Hello everyone,

I just got my scores from IDP India;

L: 8
R: 9
W:7
S: 6.5

1. Should I go for a revaluation for speaking?

2. Also my wife got her result in the month of August, can we re-evaluate her score since it's been exactly 3 months now?

Please advise, both are from IDP india

Naviiii

Sep 3, 2018
Hello everyone,

I just got my scores from IDP India;

L: 8
R: 9
W:7
S: 6.5

1. Should I go for a revaluation for speaking?

2. Also my wife got her result in the month of August, can we re-evaluate her score since it's been exactly 3 months now?

Please advise, both are from IDP india
Timeline is 6 weeks...u cannot apply after 3 months..u can apply for speaking reval..

Reactions: fridge03

Abhishek0410

May 4, 2018
Timeline is 6 weeks...u cannot apply after 3 months..u can apply for speaking reval..
Thanks for all the help! What are the chances of getting the score jumped? This was my 3rd attempt and I was lacking behind due to listening (7.5 both the times) but got 8 in this attempt. I am shocked because my speaking for first two attempts were 7 and 8 and this time they gave 6.5.
Even the examiner was in a rush and also was not in a mood to conduct exam ( my assumption)

Naviiii

Sep 3, 2018
Thanks for all the help! What are the chances of getting the score jumped? This was my 3rd attempt and I was lacking behind due to listening (7.5 both the times) but got 8 in this attempt. I am shocked because my speaking for first two attempts were 7 and 8 and this time they gave 6.5.
Even the examiner was in a rush and also was not in a mood to conduct exam ( my assumption)
Same with me...3rd attempt..this time speaking was 6.5.. applied on 17th oct.. u can also try it if money is not an issue..chances are high if u have got 7 and 8 earlier..

prabhu1009

Jul 17, 2018
How long would EOR take?
Received acknowledgement on 26th oct and one more msg on 29th oct stating my EOR is under process.

Test Center: BC India.